Captain SNES

Started by shdwlink1993, July 06, 2008, 12:24:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

shdwlink1993

Has anyone heard of Captain NES, the cartoon series? Well, this has almost nothing to do with it. It's a webcomic (like 8-bit theater) that is hillarious (also like 8-bit theater) which has SNES characters (not like 8-bit theater) and a plot (also unlike 8-bit theater. Wait. Does 8-bit theater have a plot?)

Anyways, check it out at www.captainsnes.com. Do it NOW! ;D
Stuff I've made:

"Never think you're perfect or else you'll stop improving yourself."

"Some people say the glass is half full... some half empty... I just wanna know who's been drinking my beer."

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Diokatsu

Starrodkirby86

So much pixel graphics...It boggles my mind...x_X Especially when the graphics are zoomed into their entirety. I personally like one-liners or witty jokes there, but nevertheless.

And isn't the Cartoon Series known as Captain N? o,o

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Blizzard

Massively Necro-ing/Bumping this topic for the awesomeness that is Captain SNES.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Spaceman McConaughey

Never heard of it. Is it good enough for me to waste my life away reading 724 pages?

Blizzard

Let me single out 5 of the comics that I will never forget. I laughed my ass off.

Spoiler: ShowHide

actually a continuation on the previous one: ShowHide

Quote from: CecilNo, I am sure there are good, kind mother-in-laws... They're probably hanging out with ehtical politicians and honest lawyers.

again a continuation, a few comics later this time: ShowHide

If these comics with the unexpected and clever kind of humor involving a little bit of pop culture, lots of game humor and OMGLOL moments aren't convincing enough, you're better off not reading it.