Yes
14 (82.4%)
No
0 (0%)
Get out of my sight.
3 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Starrodkirby86

July 06, 2008, 02:44:17 pm Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 02:44:48 pm by Starrodkirby86
One day I was atrociously bored. That day was today. I like one eyed smilies. Now, it's hard to change the habit of switching ^_^ to ^_ and chances are I probably won't be able to. But nevertheless.  :P
Show your support!: ShowHide

Remember. Every spoiler is one dollar to the One Eyed Smiley fund....whatever that is.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

DeathLock

Get out of my sight. Death to one eyed smilies! XD

Blizzard

It was just a matter of time until one of completely random jokes became a religion again...
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

DeathLock

This became a religion? o_o

Blizzard

It has its own thread so yes. My smiley := was a religion for some time back on RMRK.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Starrodkirby86

July 06, 2008, 03:40:01 pm #5 Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 01:08:38 am by Starrodkirby86
I was supportive, not religious. :o There is a very faint and subtle difference there, Master Blizzard.

Or I should say, .o

It's just that I'm excruciatingly bored. :=

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Diokatsu

i love you O.O

or rather

O.-

Blizzard

Diokatsu

Vell

Diokatsu

Vell

Diokatsu

Fallen Angel X

Vell

Fallen Angel X

Vell

DeathLock

^_

One eyed happy smilie, damn you Starrod. XD

Starrodkirby86

I wonder why this thread moved. Oh well, more post count for me. :p

The one eyed smiley can even appear when you make a typo on those Japanese styled emoticons.

-_

Oops! I forgot the other hyphen! ::)

DeathLock

I hate one eyed smilies. .(