Previous topic - Next topic

Vell

July 21, 2012, 02:08:44 am Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 02:11:40 am by Vell
Name:
Relationships:
Personality:
Background:
Survival Skills:

For your character's name, put down what their name. If they have a nickname, put it in quotes.

For your character's age, put down how old they are. Ages should be within 15 to 25 years old.

For your character's gender, put down their sex. Available sexes are male and female.

For your character's relationships, put down any intimate or familial relationships your character is currently engaged in. This section of the profile recommends interacting with other roleplayers to input siblings or lovers.

For your character's personality, put down how they act in usual situations. This is to be used as a guideline and does not restrict your character's growth during events in the roleplay.

For your character's background, put down the events that have taken place in the character's life thus far. The report therein should end within a year of the opening of the roleplay, with at least the last six months unstated: this is for plot purposes.

For your character's survival skills, put down any skill they have obtained through their life which could aid in their surviving in a forest. This may be empty or large depending on your character; do not worry if it is small, characters will work together and have outside help.

As a final note, details of the plot will remain a mystery until they are revealed during the roleplay. For general reference, your character will have grown up in a world very similar to ours. Mention no town or city names, nor the names of any city or popular location in your character's profile. The world is not Earth, despite being very similar. The world your character originates from is not aware of anything magical or what we would identify as supernatural or extraterrestrial. As your character is likely a common individual until the events of the roleplay, they too are unaware of anything falling under the previously defined. The roleplay will begin when there have been five accepted signups.

Peace is a memory. We are the living. Doubt for the dead.

orochii

Name: Gima Nissere
Relationships: Has family (father, mother, brother). Friend of the church's priest.
Personality: Calm and serene. Strong belief, but her survival instincts are stronger.
Background: United to a convent since eighteen, Gima now lives in a nearby town, as helper to the local priest. Not much has passed on her life since then, aside of living peacefully between the townsfolk.
Survival Skills: Herbalism knowledge.

Ryex

July 22, 2012, 10:24:55 pm #2 Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 08:07:03 pm by Ryex
Name: Kal'Tor Havant "Kal"
Relationships: Severed - Exiled and Disowned
Personality: Calm, reserved, and generically morbid. Likes to see the worst in people and situations but at the same time is highly protective and sees value in all life. he will risk his own for people he doesn't know at a moments notice.
Background: For most of his life Kal lived in peace in a small mining village in the mountains, he was apprenticed to the local blacksmith and carpenter the remote location allowing the village to be for the most part separated from the modern world and it's costumes. When he was 19 he accidentally started a fire that burned down half the town and killed 13 people. His parents disowned him and the town exiled him. Kal has spent the last two years of his life on the road working where he could and surviving while trying to adjust to what little of modern society he could expose himself to.
Survival Skills: General of craftsmanship, fire building, and cooking
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Boba Fett Link

Name: Russell Gibbs
Relationships: Parents
Personality: Extraodinarily lazy and nerdy, somewhat boring. A slob. Incredibly weak. Scared to talk to girls.
Background: Lives in his parents basement, has no job whatsoever. He enjoys playing large, complicated board games with his few friends, who are just as nerdy as he is. Generally disliked by everyone who meets him. He loves eating junk food. He is completely out of shape due to his inactive lifestyle.
Survival Skills: Absolutely none whatsoever
This post will self-destruct in 30 seconds.

The Amazing Link

July 25, 2012, 03:50:15 pm #4 Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 03:59:56 pm by The Amazing Link
Name: Pat Holman
Relationships: None
Personality: Mischievous, Curious, Insightful, enjoys life and likes to see what he can do.
Background: Raised on a cattle farm. Parents died of a local disease outbreak. Pat sold the cattle but squandered the money. Poor. Makes ropes for a living. Often walks along the river checking his traps. In his spare time he occupies himself by plaguing his neighbor and stealing his chickens. No legal charges have been filed against him due to lack of evidence.
Survival Skills: snare-setting, rope-making, tying knots, quick-thinking, and quick on his feet.
Spoiler: ShowHide
*leaves without sword* *beats game anyways*

Vell

August 02, 2012, 02:54:54 am #5 Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 03:47:08 am by Vell
One more character is required.

You will be receiving a message within a few days. This message will be designed with a purpose unique to your character. This message is not to be shared with others participating. This message will likely initiate a string of messages. This message may lead to your character's introduction to the roleplay. This message is important and will require your input. This message should be responded to promptly; failure to do so within a period of time may prove hazardous to your character's health.

For your character's benefit, the most popular religion practiced openly in the world your character is from worships a god called the Vemthei. Its book is called the Divine Will and within it the Vemthei's antithesis is known as Sosdine. Both forces are known throughout the world in a manner similar to god and satan in ours.

Grieve for the living. Mourn the lost. I beg of you... Doubt for the dead.

Ryex

would it be ok If I played another character to fill the gap?
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Vell

I don't mind, looks like nobody else is interested and I don't wnat to wait a month.

Ryex

Name: Dresden Halls
Relationships: Sister
Personality: Calm, passive, and reserved. Tries to be a social recluse but the few friends he cares to make are so close that he can;t help but be drawn into their fun and their problems, with a smile on his face.
Background: Dresden has lived a fairly average life or a tech savy nerd recluse. video games, lack of guy girl interaction, general lack of friends. and the ability to do just about anything with a computer you could every need, needles to say he never lacked for visual entertainment of any type. he live now a freelance programmer and web designer working form his small but well furnished apartment and enjoys a semi active night life with his friends.
Survival Skills: Theory of just about everything. practical nothing.

Vell

Due to recent life developments on the part of the game master, this roleplay is temporarily put on hold. Your patience is requested.