[RESOLVED] Interior Mapping...

Started by Calintz, June 23, 2008, 12:40:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Calintz

June 23, 2008, 12:40:49 am Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 04:14:32 am by Blizzard
I was wondering if somebody could post a tutorial on mapping the interior of a tent, or just tell me how to start. I'm a decent mapper, but I've been avoiding tents, because it doesn't have a specific ceiling tile which throws me off.

However, the first village you travel through in my game (Zergott Village) is a village inhabited pretty much only with tents. So, you see where the problem lies. If any body can help me out here, it would be much appreciated.

**PLEASE, if you plan on describing how you map this, please post screen-shots for my reference. Thank you guys in advance. The members here on Chaos Project come through for each other more often than not. That's why I love it so much.

Starrodkirby86

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/22121/t696315-tent-interior/#2

http://s4.zetaboards.com/RPGRMXP/topic/175372/1/#new

Found these links through a friend called Google. If any help is needed in mapping these, I suppose I can handle it, or get someone else to. XD Quite the arduous yet simple search though, trying to find some of these...

The first link leads to an alternative of a Tent Interior...the Ship Cabin.

The second link leads to a Tent Interior Resource, I don't know if it's any good though.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Calintz

Thank you very much.
I will look at both of these, and I will let you know what turns up.

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Calintz16438 on June 23, 2008, 01:00:17 am
Thank you very much.
I will look at both of these, and I will let you know what turns up.
No problem...The Tent Interior, now taking a second look at it, doesn't look at all quite impressive. t works as a nice tent interior, but...I'm sure a tent uses wooden floors ::)...that's the problem...Shouldn't a tent be more like...the grass or some rag kind of carpetry? It still works, since that Tent tileset does have a grass tile, but nevertheless...

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Calintz

Exactly...
I decided to use the ship interior as my alternative. I just edited it a little bit to match my other tileset. Thank you very much Starrodkirby.

I will lock this topic now. You've been very helpful.