Free Stuff? :O

Started by Lore, July 09, 2008, 08:37:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lore

July 09, 2008, 08:37:44 pm Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 06:32:07 am by Blizzard
DISCLAIMER:

PLEASE DO THIS ON YOUR OWN RISK! IT IS NOT CONFIRMED THAT IT IS SCAM, IT WAS RATHER CONFIRMED THAT IT IS NOT! THE FORUM STAFF OR AUTHOR OF THIS POST CANNOT BE MADE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES THAT MAY FOLLOW FROM YOUR ACTIONS.

Not sure exactly where to put this, but, I hope this is the area. I had at least 30 posts on the old forum. So I'll be ok.

Anyway, I found a great new site to get FREE stuff! It uses a point system which you can cash in to get REAL, FREE stuff delivered straight to your door. It actually works, Would the mighty Lore lie to you?

All you do is do survey offers and you can get points for it. You can even use Fake information, it doesn't matter! However, use a VALID email. I'll show you a step by step process of how to start earning your points and get free stuff.

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE GUIDE!!!!

The Guide

Step 1. Registration.

You need to first register for the site. You can either click the banner located in my signature, OR you can follow this link:

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=337006

Use that link to register with a VALID email address. Use THAT link and ONLY that link. Otherwise it won't be as epic. ;)

Step 2. Offers.

Now you have to do offers to get points. At the left select "View Available Offers", then start choosing offers. You can find instructions on how to do them underneath them. Follow them and use a VALID email ALWAYS. Use the same email you used when you registered, otherwise you won't get rewarded with points. You can use fake information to do offers.

Step 3. Cashing In.

Once you have enough points (Takes some time for some offers to cash in) you can go to the "View Available Prizes" tab at the left and choose from a variety of stuff you can claim. It will then get delivered to your doorstep! Want a FREE Xbox 360 Elite Console? No problem. Want a FREE Wii? Anytime. Just follow the link I provided, or use the banner!

Step 4. Referring.

Now, if you REALLY like this system, you can refer it to other people. In order to refer, you can go to the Referrals tab and you can find your referral link. Send that to all your friends. But, you can always forward my link I provided and help me out, if you want ;).

But in order to register, you need to use the above link, or the one if my signature. (Just click the banner)

I hope this helps and I hope you enjoy using this system, it's REALLY easy and it pays off.
Facebook is like your fridge. You know nothing is in there, but you check every 5 minutes anyways.

Diokatsu

These usually are just giant scams...i'll check it out >.> but don't expect anything

Lore

Naw, this actually isn't a scam. I already got Super Smash Bros Brawl from these guys. Trust me, it isn't a scam. Why would I lie to this forum?

I've been here for a long time, plus Blizzard is my friend, so I don't see the need to scam anyone here.
Facebook is like your fridge. You know nothing is in there, but you check every 5 minutes anyways.

Diokatsu

I'll trust you >.> for NAO!!!!!!

Lore

Yay! I feel appreciated :D

Diokatsu

lol looks k...mayhaps i can earn a wii >.>

umm wat kind of offers are these...will i need a credit card?

Lore

There are a few that require a Credit Card.

There are a few that require a CellPhone

And there are a few that require a simple email verification.

You can choose any of them. All depends on you.

Starrodkirby86

July 09, 2008, 10:10:41 pm #7 Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 10:59:09 pm by Starrodkirby86
Ah, PrizeRebel? My friend tried this to earn free Nexon Cash. It actually worked for him, he claims, until PrizeRebel apparently banned the fellow. Don't know why, he wasn't doing anything particularly bad. It was just a mere conversation bring-up. I'm not interested, at the moment at least. But who knows... ::)

EDIT: Question. Do any of these require your home address?

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Lore

No, you can use a fake home address.

Blizzard

July 10, 2008, 06:38:21 am #9 Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 06:42:59 am by Blizzard
I added a disclaimer to your post, Lore. I hope it works out for your guys. There's nothing better than free stuff, except for sex which is only topped by free sex. xD

EDIT: Hm... I'm not sure if you should keep that pic in your link... It might be a better idea to link to this topic here instead so people get the instructions as well.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Valcos

Lol, I tried this kinda of stuff before. It takes forever imo.  :-\
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Lore on July 10, 2008, 12:20:21 am
No, you can use a fake home address.
Doesn't that mean it'll deliver to the fake home address and you won't get your prize? :P

My main point is that I would want the Nexon Cash or Wii Points. If those simply generate codes or something, then that's good, but I highly doubt that and they'll send it over to you. But in order to do that, they need the correct home address. I can't tell them I live in Beverly Hills, 90210, since that's my fake home address, since they'll deliver it there...???

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Valcos

So give them ur real adress ???
-Oscar De La Hoya

Lore

No, you guys are misinterpreting.

You can use a FAKE address doing the OFFERS. Like when you fill in the surveys and they ask for an address, use a fake one.

However, when you are filling out the PRIZE APPLICATION, it will ask for an address, use your real one.

Valcos

The canadian one has to many cell phone ones and not enough regular surveys :-\
-Oscar De La Hoya

Lore

I'll show you how you can hide your IP and take the USA ones, if you want. Just PM Me.

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Diokatsu

LOL.... and im still not sure if i can do this...250 for a Wii -.- shit man thats alot

Lore

Yeah it's a lot, but don't get discouraged, refer people, do surveys, hide your IP and do the other country's surveys. It'll all add up in time.

Valcos

How long did it take you to get the game? ::)
-Oscar De La Hoya

Lore

KultzRDC

1 q

how many surveies does it take to get to liek a game or something and how long does it take

im interested in this lol so yah :)

Diokatsu

It depends on what you want i assume. looks at the prizes and check out the average servey to dfigure that out

KultzRDC

Quote from: Diokatsu on July 13, 2008, 10:36:11 pm
It depends on what you want i assume. looks at the prizes and check out the average servey to dfigure that out

prob is im not regged. thats y i wanted to know XD

Valcos

-Oscar De La Hoya

Diokatsu

KultzRDC

*sigh* aw that stinks

guess thats the cost of free stuff lol

Valcos

Yeh... its to much work for me because Canada serveys suck because there is like 3  :-\
-Oscar De La Hoya