I'm off to Greece

Started by SBR*, August 05, 2012, 07:25:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SBR*

I'll be on vacation for the upcoming two weeks, starting tonight, so I'll still be around here today to check this topic. Enjoy your time at home, erverybody!

G_G

Have fun! I wish I could go to Greece, heard it's a beautiful place.

ForeverZer0

Have fun, we'll see you when you get back! :)
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Vell

Don't die.

Or do.

But if you do, make sure your favorite appendage is cooked with fish and mailed to the extradimensional gateway. I need a snack.

SBR*

Quote from: gameus on August 05, 2012, 10:59:03 am
Have fun! I wish I could go to Greece, heard it's a beautiful place.

The only thing I'll be doing is lying on the beach, swimming and reading a crapton of books (I finally get to read the last book of Eragon), so no sightseeing for me; just the way I like it :). The sea is beautiful, though.

Thank you, everybody. I'm off now. I probably won't check CP, so I'll see you in two weeks :)!

SBR*

I'm back. I had a wonderful time there.