Hey guys, I'm back

Started by Nortos, July 11, 2008, 01:37:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Nortos

I've been away for few months forgot to say so sorry but had family troubles, exams and other real life issues a lot.
But luckily for all of you I'm back now  ;D so have I missed much?
By way, I'll be working heavily on my game again and won't be doing much graphics or script work.

Valcos

WWOOOO Nortos is back! :o Thought you were gone for good :P
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Fantasist

I've missed you man, welcome back :D
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

Who is back...? OMG! IT'S THE GUY WHO TOPPED ME ON BEING MOST ONLINE! :O BUT THIS TIME YOU WILL NOT SUCCEED! AQUA BEATS US BOTH! D:

Just kidding, welcome back! :D
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Aqua

Vell

HEY WELCOME BACK NORTOS!

join ZTA pls.

Juan

Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

Starrodkirby86

NORTOS! NORTOS! I was wondering where you were! And I missed you so...It felt a little out of there. Nothing really changed except I'm in the Top 5 of overall posts and Aqua beat Blizzard in online time for at least two weeks. Welcome back, welcome back!

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Diokatsu

DeathLock

Nortos

thanks for welcome backs ;D
missed you too FTS lol

aha Aqua beat us both in online time? O.o lol

Aqua

I beat both of you combined ;)

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Nortos on July 11, 2008, 10:29:47 pm
thanks for welcome backs ;D
missed you too FTS lol

aha Aqua beat us both in online time? O.o lol
Yes...Blizzard is slowly pacing by the 15-16 days mark while Aqua is already in Day 30-31 (Can't remember). I on the other hand is on a slow road to victory being in about 8-9 days. I feel so proud. :)

Nortos, you have a lot of catching up to do. None of your spots have been challenged, just weakened...Especially UltaFlame...IT is catching up to you. :P

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Diokatsu

:o thats so long....idk y thats even necessary aqua...LOL

j/k that was mean im sorry