[XP] Dreamer: Dark Souls - Need Scripter - [PAID]

Started by Dreamplayer, August 27, 2012, 09:18:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreamplayer

Hello all,

Intro:
I am searching for a Scripter that can script well in RMXP to edit and correct scripts that require polishing. This is for a commercial title, Dreamer: Dark Souls.

About The Game:
The power of the mind, the most extraordinary concept with the power to dream of anything with no limits. What if this power was somehow seized and used for chaotic purposes?

The mysterious Blackthorn Organization seeks to use the power of the mind and release it's full potential in order to create a "perfect" world made of dreams. Their plans are going along well until they run into a young boy, Aaron. This sheltered young boy has incredible potential to become a great dreamer which makes him a imposing threat to his enemies but also their greatest asset. The lines between good and evil blur as you embark on an epic journey with a colorful group of companions and come together in fighting the Blackthorn Organization. Aaron must decide between reality and a world of dreams with a little friend from the darkness.

In addition to a compelling storyline and a massive world to explore, the game will feature skills to master such as Herbalism and Mining as well as the ability to forge loads of new weapons and items through Blacksmiths and Alchemist.

Check out the facebook page for more detail: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dreamer/138997609493107

Job Description:
EDIT existing scripts for gameplay purposes.
CORRECT error codes and game bugs that harm the game.
I need a DEDICATED scripter that can meet deadlines throughout September.

Payment:
Rates will be agreed upon before beginning work. ($200+ offered)
Payment made in fragments through Paypal upon receiving finished scripts.
You will be credited in any game using your work.

Please contact me at blake@dreamplaygames.com or blakebejan@yahoo.com to apply for the position.

Imagination: The world of your creation
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dreamer/138997609493107
Check it out!