Looking for a few Character Sets

Started by XISlayerIX, July 11, 2008, 07:32:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

XISlayerIX

Hello CP...

I was just browsing through this forum and decided to sign up, so here i was wondering if anyone would be able to make me some character sets for my project im working on..Here's what i need...

Something that resembles an Overlord or like....a lich...
A ferocious dragon-like creature but without wings...
and a centaur character set..

Thanks in advance if any of you can make them for me :D

Aqua

Um... you're not being very descriptive/specific...
Please try to be more specific like...
Is the centaur male or female? What kinda hair does it have?
What color dragon?  Is it quad or anthro?
Etc

Starrodkirby86

Have you ever heard of Franken-spriting? It's the process where you rip some sprites off existing character sets and fuse them with other parts from character sets...and it seems to me you can create a centaur by merging any human with some horse feet. Of course, what Aqua mentioned, you need detail as well. Maybe make a mock-up of what you want?

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

XISlayerIX

Should have mentioned this in first post, i dont have any pictures to supply as im making it with the Blizz_ABS (you rock! lol) and i wont be using battlers >_<..

uh male centaur probly, with a spear..
black or blue dragon...

no idea what quad or anthro means >_<

Aqua

Quad = stands on four legs
Anthro = humanized animal (I didn't mean to use this term >.>)

lol meant to ask if it stands on two or four legs?

I could probably do the centaur if I know what hair and stuff to give it...
Any idea what RTP character you want for the human part?

XISlayerIX

I want it to look kind of like an evil centaur...stands on 4 legs btw uh...
for hair....black? long? can you be a lil more specific rather than just saying what hair do you want? lol....

Aqua

Like... what kind of hairstyle?

Fighter01?
Fighter04?
Civilian07?
Mage03?

Or someone else's?

XISlayerIX

Actually, rather than hair, do you think you might be able to put a helmet on him, kinda like the one Lancer01 has

Aqua

Yeah okay.  I'll see what I can do.
Mmm not now though, just... later tonight

Vell

you realize the more descriptive you get the more likely they'll be able to help you?

you want an evil centaur right?

then make the horse half's hooves be a dark color, like a darker shade of a real horse, to make it look real, then also make the hair on the actual centaur be the same Dark shade of brown(or whatever color the horse's hair is), and have it appear through the helm, but make it look scary, like, untended too, shiny due to the grease. give him black armor on both his horse half and his human chest, with a golden design, and since he's a warrior, give him a poleaxe or halberd, make the steel look darkened and smeared with the blood of slain warriors, make his expression hard and set, and give his eyes an evil look, and make them uncaring, with a deep blue, that, on a different face, would be quite friendly, but nonetheless serve to scare the livin daylights out of all that pass him.

or somethin like that.

>.> why did I post this?

apparently I'm in a bad mood right now, and am on a weird track... please don't be offended, I'm not sure if I'm tryin to help, but I think i might be. bah.

XISlayerIX

Wow this is wicked...yeah i want something like that :D

Vell

I believe I may have just made Aqua's job a tad harder...