ATTN: gameus

Started by Blizzard, September 08, 2012, 11:26:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

G_G

Psy is a god. There's no doubt about it. His song and dance is just so mesmerizing. And seducing....

I would sex him.

G_G

Saturday Night Live did a skit with Gangnam Style. Psy actually guests stars near the end.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne1EaiqbfQA

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

made my week, it's only Tuesday though.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

Wednesday over here. xD

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

Blizzard

November 04, 2012, 08:55:58 am #27 Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 08:57:06 am by Blizzard
*legit double post*

Ever since Gangnam Style became popular, one of these was bound to happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTCRwi71_ns

EDIT:
Spoiler: ShowHide
Eeeeeeeeeeeeh, wealthy ladies! :rofl:

G_G

Blizzard

Apidcloud

omg that's really epic xD Good luck with the light bill  :naughty:
Instead of wanting to be somebody else, rather become somebody else

"I will treasure the knowledge like a squirrel treasures acorns."

Gibbo Glast 2D Engine - The sky is no longer a limit

Blizzard

Did you know that Gangnam Style is the video with the most views on Youtube so far? It may become the first video to reach a billion views.

Apidcloud

Most views? o.o I only knew that it was the fastest video to reach X views in like 3 days or so  :haha:
Instead of wanting to be somebody else, rather become somebody else

"I will treasure the knowledge like a squirrel treasures acorns."

Gibbo Glast 2D Engine - The sky is no longer a limit

G_G

That was pretty awesome. And yup, it's not only the Most Viewed video, but also the Most Liked video.

Blizzard

G_G

December 15, 2012, 07:44:06 am #35 Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 09:35:37 am by gameus
That was fucking awesome!

And holy shit! Gangnam Style is roughly 45,000,000 views away from being the first YouTube video to ever reach 1 Billion views. It currently holds the record for "Most Liked Video" and "Most Viewed Video" and I wouldn't be surprised there were a few more records. Psy is a fucking god.

Blizzard

You mean 45 million views. xD

G_G

My bad. That's what I meant. >.< Still. xD

Blizzard

Yeah, a billion views is like HOLY FUCKING SHIT A BILLION VIEWS!

G_G