Lawful
2 (28.6%)
Neutral
2 (28.6%)
Chaotic
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Dark_Kyu09

So far, so good. Here are the first screenshots of version 1.2. Take note that these are still under development, so they may be changed in the future.

Spoiler: ShowHide

Cutscenes

One of the OCs of a different author's debut, Harqs by Uberbozo

The main antagonists of the game, the Saint Lords

debut of Nanael (From Queen's Blade)

Exploration

Battle

Duel: Harqs

Atossa and Cain are owned by Kurush Wuzurg and geminidrake respectively

Some feedbacks on version 1.1 is greatly appreciated so I can improve the next version.
Never give up your dreams, keep moving on until you make it happen.

Dark_Kyu09

I really don't know if anyone's paying much attention here, but I guess I can just post it here on.

Anyways, I've done a lot of updates and improving the game for months. I thought it's a good time to release the updated version. It continues the storyline (about 7 chapters) and improvising the gameplay mechanic.

The current version, 1.2.1., also features a new gameplay element: the Ultra Bosses.
This is actually inspired by the Epic Boss fights from Marvel: Avengers Alliance. These are villains that will only appear when certain characters are in your active party and after defeating certain bosses, mostly the main storyline bosses. But it's not just limited to the storyline, they're also in guild quests. Remember, the character must be in the active party, not the reserve party or you will not trigger the Ultra Boss fight.

Spoiler: ShowHide
For example: in Chapter 4, you must use Donald in the chapter's final boss. If you defeat the boss, the chapter doesn't end there. Instead, you fight another boss completely by surprise (yes, that is the Ultra Boss). Once the Ultra Boss is defeated, the chapter ends.

The Ultra Bosses are way harder than the normal bosses, but defeating them can give additional rewards for yourself and the specific character. It's worth the shot. However, a lot of them are missable, so you only have one shot with them.

Hope you get to enjoy the game.

WhiteRose

I think I wasn't around when this was posted, so I haven't seen it before. It looks interesting! I'll try to give it a look sometime this weekend. :)

Dark_Kyu09

Sorry for the late reply, WhiteRose. I was kinda busy lately  :^_^':

Anyways, thank you very much. I'll be glad if you can try the game out and tell me what you think about it :)

RayX1

i try to get the Elvish Book form BlueLake Town librarian. before i get Library Card  now i get the card try to get it for 2nd time and the book is not there O.O

Dark_Kyu09

Ah. Looks like a little error, but I can fix it, RayX1.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eg37d5n7b6xre8n/Fixed%20Map%20Data.zip?dl=0
Inside the file is an RPGXP Data "Map057"

After you DL it, go to the game's Data folder and then replace the Map057 inside with the new one. After that, you just leave the library through the door and go back inside. It should fix the bug.

In any case, thank you very much for the heads up.

Dark_Kyu09

Well, it's been a long ride but about time I manage to work this out.  :^_^':

If you have been following the game in my deviantart page or the other site, this is Version 1.2.2. This is also going to be the last of Version 1 before moving on to Version 2.

This latest version has little change from version 1.2.1., with only completing Chapter 8. This chapter will conclude the Da'fur Region arc. Also, it has two secret bosses that you can only fight after completing the main story.

I hope you'll enjoy this game.

Dark_Kyu09

Good news, everyone.

Rakenzarn Tales version 2 has finally been released. New link is in the first post or you can get it from this site
rknztales.wikia.com/wiki/Download_Links

HydrangeaX