[XP] Beta Testers needed.

Started by RoseSkye, September 27, 2012, 11:24:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RoseSkye

Yeah, I'll need someone to help me find bugs and stuff. I'm not a novice in rm, but I do sometimes skim over errors.

SquareMan

I'm down for testing, shoot me a PM when you need me.
QuoteThey've got helmets on they're heads. But I gotta watermeloan instead!

Heretic86

Quote from: RoseSkye on September 27, 2012, 11:24:09 am
Yeah, I'll need someone to help me find bugs and stuff. I'm not a novice in rm, but I do sometimes skim over errors.

Can you be more specific?  Are you looking to test a Script, or a full Game?  How much effort would need to be put into looking for possible bugs?  I am interested, just so you know...
Current Scripts:
Heretic's Moving Platforms

Current Demos:
Collection of Art and 100% Compatible Scripts

(Script Demos are all still available in the Collection link above.  I lost some individual demos due to a server crash.)

RoseSkye

September 27, 2012, 08:03:03 pm #3 Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 08:04:31 pm by RoseSkye
There are two projects I want to test with a player.
1. Blessed be the Lady: Chapter 1.

^With that I want to see what audiences think of it. If they see a few errors or something that needs changing I want them to report it by recording it on a notepad.

2. Rebellion of Angels.
^Same thing almost, but it's a multiplayer game.

Five dollars and a bonus if your report something interesting.

Blizzard

Hit me up with Rebellion of Angels. I wanna see how you made RMX-OS and Blizz-ABS work together.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

RoseSkye

September 28, 2012, 02:16:34 pm #5 Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 02:46:57 pm by RoseSkye
Quote from: Blizzard on September 28, 2012, 03:30:17 am
Hit me up with Rebellion of Angels. I wanna see how you made RMX-OS and Blizz-ABS work together.

Sure, but I ran into a problem. I cannot run the rmxos on anything -but- 127.0.0.1. That means that there isn't a way to log on my server.
Edit: I'll just pm you the client and you can check it out and tell me what you think when you look around a bit

Blizzard

The newest version of RMX-OS has a better guide how to set up your network. Have you tried that one yet?
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

RoseSkye

SquareMan

QuoteThey've got helmets on they're heads. But I gotta watermeloan instead!