Lord of Sealand

Started by Blizzard, October 06, 2012, 07:08:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

October 06, 2012, 07:08:34 pm Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 07:19:38 pm by Blizzard
Seriously, buying a Lord of Sealand title is horribly tempting. :X

http://www.sealandgov.org/title-pack/lordladybaronbaroness

It's even completely legit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_titles_of_nobility#Principality_of_Sealand

EDIT: I know it's technically completely useless and I'm the first to call somebody stupid to throw out money for a status symbol (e.g. the $1000 iPhone app), but:

1. It's not that expensive so it's not like I'm showing off that I have money or w/e.
2. It's kinda cool/fun/original.

Seriously, to be able to call myself "Lord Boris Mikic"? Now that would fucking rock! I just have to stop being a bitch about it and pay up. :X
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

GAX

Nobody can call you a nobody, you'd be a fuckin LORD!

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Blizzard

If I still feel the same about this in a few days, I'm going for it. I didn't want to buy it on impulse since it's not even material.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Calintz

this is seriously entertaining! LOL.

Subsonic_Noise

Will I be able to use this title here in germany, too? Tino Scharge, Lord of Sealand?

Blizzard

Certainly. Wiki says it's a legit title so you should be able to use it.

Blizzard

Calintz

Blizzard

Calintz

Blizzard

winkio

Now you must commission a portrait of yourself to hang upon your mantle.

Blizzard

I trust that certain Photoshop artists... *cough* ... Sub... *cough* ... will be inspired by your words. [/lordly talk]

Subsonic_Noise

Blizzard

October 24, 2012, 03:49:37 am #14 Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 03:51:36 am by Lord Blizzaja
A colleague at work says I look like a jew.

KK20

Punch him in the jaw with nobility and declare that you are now a lord of kicking ass :V:

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Subsonic_Noise

I'm still waiting for the payment for that beautiful painting.

Blizzard

I'll pay you in peanuts.