Where Angels Cry

Started by Blizzard, October 13, 2012, 06:36:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

October 13, 2012, 06:36:23 pm Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 06:38:39 pm by Blizzard
Spoiler: ShowHide
It's been some time since we released a new game. Why? Simple. We've been quite busy porting our games to mobile platforms (iOS and Android) so we had less human resources who could take on new projects.

Investigate a mysterious, medieval monastery and reveal the terrifying truth!

Strange events are taking place in an isolated medieval monastery village, set high in the Alps.
Monks are vanishing without a trace, mysterious persons are being sighted running through the dark passages of the monastery in the still of the night, Templars have now been assigned to stand watch and there are even reports that a statue in the center of the village is crying the tears of blood!

Investigate these bizarre occurrences and free this once sacred place from the evil forces currently in power!

• Use your skills and your secret identity to reveal the terrifying truth

• Explore the monastery and its surroundings while interrogating the inhabitants

• Solve perplexing puzzle and dozens of minigames

• Enjoy the unique atmosphere and detailed environment

• Earn many different achievements

• True HD (High-Definition) graphics and widescreen support

More information here.

At the moment of creating this topic, we are also among the top 20 games at Big Fish Games' ranking list (17th right now, highest rank was 15th).
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.