Final Fantasy Week

Started by winkio, October 14, 2012, 11:25:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

winkio

October 14, 2012, 11:25:38 pm Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 05:23:38 pm by Mr. Cloud
FF WEEK!  Time to celebrate one of the most iconic RPG franchises!

Spoiler: ShowHide

Names changed:

• winkio - _Cid (be careful, there is another member named Cid that is not winkio)

• gameus - Lightning

• Ryex - Mr. Cloud

• Zexion - Noctis

• Blizzard - Lord Blizzaja

• KK20 - Ezel Berbier

• Calintz - Basch

• Kirye - Zidane

• GuardianAngelX72 - Rubicante

• R.A.V.S.O - Locke

• MarkHest - Yiazmat

• Lobstrosity - Malboro Menace

• Memor-X - Nero, the 'Sable'

• ShadowPierce - GraviraPierce

• Tazero - Vivi

• Relinquished - Genesis

G_G

Awesome. ^3^

I'll go with Lightning, that was a given though.

winkio

Don't you have name changing powers as a gmod?

EDIT: Also, Blizzard should totally change his name to Blizzaga.

Ryex

he's not a gmod :P
I shale hence for be know as...

Mr. Cloud
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Zexion

Blizzard

Quote from: _Cid on October 14, 2012, 11:49:29 pm
EDIT: Also, Blizzard should totally change his name to Blizzaga.

That's way better than my original idea (Kuja), but now you gave me an even better one. :naughty:
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

KK20

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Calintz

i would like to be "Basch."

Kirye

I'd like Zidane. :O Thanks.

GAX

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

R.A.V.S.O

I'm going for Locke,

just one question... do I manually change it myself or is it automatic?
either way is ok, just wanted to be on the safe side.
Personality Test results

"Life is unfair, so make it unfair in your favor" -Sesilou

MarkHest

October 16, 2012, 09:12:41 am #11 Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 09:54:48 am by MarkHest
I'll be Yiazmat >:3

Lobstrosity

YES, FINAL FANTASY. It was only a matter of time.

I request a name change: "Malboro Menace"
Don't come any closer. I'm armed... with SCIENCE!

Tazero

Sazh. or Vivi...or...Blank.

If you were a fish...

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Memor-X

October 17, 2012, 12:44:30 am #15 Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 01:52:18 am by Memor-X
i'm surprised no ones gone for Sephiroth

Can i go as "Nero, the 'Sable'"

ShadowPierce

A bit late, but GraviraPierce please... :haha:

Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890

Loveless

Is this still going on? If so, Genesis.<----

Ryex

most theme weeks tend to last two weeks at least

Blizzard

Since it was winkio's idea in the first place, I leave the tedious task incredible honor to change back the names up to him. Has anyone noticed that we made this a double week? xD

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

G_G

I WOULD LIKE MY NAME BACK PLEASE

KK20

And right when I was getting used to my alter ego. Oh wellz...

...now to figure out what to make as my new profile image. Andy needs to retire.

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Blizzard

I'll just revert back to Archer.
Of course, winkio could also just leave everything as it currently is. I never said when he should change everything back. :>

R.A.V.S.O

I sure am going to miss plundering discovering treasure while ripping people's lungs out just because they called me a thief...
but meh... being R.A.V.S.O is just as good as gaining loot from questionable origins....
Personality Test results

"Life is unfair, so make it unfair in your favor" -Sesilou

winkio

Fantastic, it's finally over.  Hope it was fun :)