[XP] Heretic's Animated Title Scenes with Events

Started by Heretic86, October 15, 2012, 06:35:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Heretic86

Minor Update:

I wrote an Add On for this script which allows you to mute or prevent any changes to Audio.

While messing around with a game I'm sort of working on, I decided that I didn't want Battle Sound Effects to play.  This was normally impossible because the Sound Effects were playing from the Animations.  So a script was necessary.  It is intended as an Add On, however, it will function just fine as a standalone script.  That Script is in the first post at the bottom.
Current Scripts:
Heretic's Moving Platforms

Current Demos:
Collection of Art and 100% Compatible Scripts

(Script Demos are all still available in the Collection link above.  I lost some individual demos due to a server crash.)

bigace

Just to let you know, the demo link is broken

Use Dropbox to upload your files. Much simpler than other upload sites, you can simply place a folder on your desktop that will sync with your DropBox account.

Heretic86

April 14, 2015, 08:44:38 am #22 Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 07:31:04 am by Heretic86
I know, server died.  Putting up another copy of the Demo for it is on my "to do" list.  For the time being, the Demo is still available as part of my "Collection" in my sig, which is soon to get a big ol' update.

Edit: Okay, uploaded to chaos-project (thanks Blizz!) and fixed the picture.
Current Scripts:
Heretic's Moving Platforms

Current Demos:
Collection of Art and 100% Compatible Scripts

(Script Demos are all still available in the Collection link above.  I lost some individual demos due to a server crash.)