Is Pandora's Tower worth the buy

Started by Memor-X, October 16, 2012, 08:24:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Memor-X

i saw a review of it on Good Game a month or 2 ago and at first it kinda look good however i'm the kind of person who gets really involved with a game, the reason i like good stories over good graphics however one thing that kinda turned me away from the game was that your forcing the girl to eat Monster Flesh and she clearly is trying hard to eat it and i wouldn't really feel right playing the game if i'm going to end up forcing her to do that

anyway, looking up on what i'm going to buy this week with my budgeted $400 for the week (normally $200 but didn't get anything last week cause i couldn't get to the bank) and am planning to get The Last Story Limited Edition and Tales Of Symphonia Dawn Of The New World but under the recommendations there was a Special Edition of Pandora's Tower, the reviews on it from people who've brought the game say it's good so i went and did a bit of a look up on wikipedia about the story and learned that there are 5 endings, 4 are bad endings

i don't have a problem with bad endings or a large number of bad endings but i kinda got a problem with having to force a girl to do something clearly painful for her only to get a bad ending out of it

so i'm wondering, has anyone played this game and would recommend it? has anyone seen all 5 ending and can tell me why exactly 4 are bad endings (does the girl die a horrible gruesome death in a different way or if it just leaves a hole in your heart like how Fate/Stay Night's Fate and Heaven's Feel True Endings does)