Hi.

Started by Loveless, October 19, 2012, 06:47:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Loveless

Hello all, I'm one of those lurkers that finally decided to make an account. I've been lurking since late 2008 while I learned how to script in Ruby. I kind of always liked this forum because of the amount of people who use RMXP which is my current RM of choice.I'll eventually start contributing with scripts but for now I feel I need to work on a few things first. Anyways, nice to meet you all... well I've been watching all of you for a while now but it's nice that you finally get to meet me :).

Calintz

happy to see new members trickling in. welcome to chaos.

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Loveless

Forgot to say I've also been doing C++ for years, don't know if that's much use here though.

winkio

KK20

Another lurker-turned member (I can practically copy-paste your post and it applies to me as well...just change 2008 to 2010). Lurkers need to become members and keep this place thriving with life!

Looking forward to your scripts ~

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

MarkHest

Ryex

Welcome to Chaos!
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

October 20, 2012, 06:09:36 am #8 Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 06:10:41 am by Lord Blizzaja
Quote from: Relinquished on October 19, 2012, 06:58:14 pm
Forgot to say I've also been doing C++ for years, don't know if that's much use here though.

Quite a bit. Lots of us have left RMXP behind and either migrated to better engines or are making our own engines using C++ and whatever obscure scripting language we can find. That's why there is a relatively new game-dev section dedicated to non-RMXP game development.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

SBR*

Loveless

Quote from: Lord Blizzaja on October 20, 2012, 06:09:36 am
Quite a bit. Lots of us have left RMXP behind and either migrated to better engines or are making our own engines using C++ and whatever obscure scripting language we can find. That's why there is a relatively new game-dev section dedicated to non-RMXP game development.

Nice to know, maybe I'll look into a few things.

SquareMan

Welcome to the forums, I'm not active very much anymore because of school and stuff but I try to at least check in about once a week.
QuoteThey've got helmets on they're heads. But I gotta watermeloan instead!