ATTN: F0

Started by Blizzard, October 20, 2012, 05:38:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

This is a rant topic for F0 to finish ARCed. I believe that any words from me are superfluous since F0 already knows them. Feel free to join in with something actual to say. Tell him how you're waiting for ARC just to finish or continue your project. Tell him how he will become legendary (as I already have become through my scripts) once ARC is released. Tell him whatever you want to tell him to get him to finish ARCed, because this is the only thing that is keeping ARC LE from being released.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

F0, If the next week pans out as I hope I'll be able to devote 100% of my time to finishing the Python version of the editor for a month or 2. what will happen if I finish first? :P
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Lukas

I don't know what to say, but when I opened the profile F0, I'm sure I do not need to say anything.
I believe he is doing the best for us :bear:

9000 MB !!: ShowHide

believe

believe

believe

believe

believe
Spoiler: ShowHide

This image been put in a spoiler because it's 2 MB which is above the size of images allowed in a spoiler.
Thank you for your understanding.
~Blizz

~Sorry :)

RolandMelvinZ

Do u'r best F0, u will write u'r name in the great history if u done :D

why so short? so u can back and do u'r job  :evil: anyway, we will support u dear <3

R.A.V.S.O

We're already rooting for ya around here as well ;)

this is where YOU will be remembered for making history... or how some would call it "F0-story" (horrible pun is horrible but you get the gist)
I know making a badass epic editor isn't easy and can't be done from one day to another but we still believe in you 100% ;)
Personality Test results
Spoiler: ShowHide

"Life is unfair, so make it unfair in your favor" -Sesilou

Calintz

how about you just finish the damn thing already.

DarknessSurrounds

October 22, 2012, 04:33:54 am #6 Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 04:35:52 am by Eclipse
Dear F0,

I have been religiously following the development of ARC for almost a year and a half.  Shortly after I found out about your wondrous project, I realized that doing much more work in RMXP would just lead to more problems.  I didn't want to have to reinvent the wheel, then have all that work be redundant, as there are MANY features in ARC that I want to eventually take advantage of.  There are also other core features, like the improved Window class, that I really want to use and build my systems on top of.  It would be a waste of time to get all that stuff working with XP's crappy Window class and then later have to port EVERYTHING over to ARC's Window class.

Basically, my project has been mostly on hiatus (except for some map design and resource creation) for a 1 and 1/2 years while I've waited for ARC.  I personally know how sometimes the HARDEST part of a project is that last little bit you need to finish to make it all worth it.  Keep up the great work, but hurry it up, will ya???  :^_^':

VanillaSky

F0's reaction

:D

Please rock our world F0!

Mixxth

Yes, please finish ARC, I may not post frequently but i most certainly am constantly checking up on ARC, believe it or not my project is on hiatus as I was in anticipation, I'm just to limited with rmxp..
Donald Knuth: "I can't go to a restaurant and order food because I keep looking at the fonts on the menu. Five minutes later I realize that it's also talking about food."

khkramer

F0, if you don't finish the editor another pokemon mmo will die a painful and laggy rmxp death.

GAX

F0, if you don't finish the editor soon Blizzy's gonna have to wait even LONGER to play Chaotic Fury!

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Blizzard

Quote from: GuardianAngelX72 on October 28, 2012, 02:18:42 am
soon Blizzy's gonna have to wait even LONGER to play Chaotic Fury!

D: F0, YOU MONSTER! ;_;

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Trinitygamer

F0, you know we love you right? Well, we'll all love you more when you release the editor! (seriously, the RMXP limitations are killing me over here, ANYTHING would be better then this!)

DarknessSurrounds

Alright, so when I first found out about ARC, I was sophomore in college, eagerly awaiting a release.

I'm literally graduating university next month.  Just trying to put things in perspective  ;)

G_G

QuoteLast Active:    October 02, 2012, 04:37:00 PM

Zer0 hasn't been logged in for over a month. Does anyone know how to contact him? Not to rush him, but to make sure he's okay at least. He just vanished.

KK20

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Ryex

he hasn't logged into MSN in even longer. I'll try sending him an Email.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

I already tried that. I also tried contacting him over Facebook. No success either.

I guess it's official then. Ryex will finish the Python editor for LE Beta. If F0 doesn't contact any of us within some reasonable time, he'll be off the project.

@Ryex: I'll see if I can go over your code today so you can continue working.

DarknessSurrounds

Damn that really sucks.  He just dropped off the face of the earth.

Well Ryex, looks like You're The Man Now Dog.

candi.horror

I'm sure F) is around... somewhere. I did, after all, get the portable version of RMVX from him (via torrent though so maybe he stopped seeding it as well?). I hope all is well with you F0; I'm really looking forward to ARC, what I've tried out thus far is great, keep it up!