How do i deal with this?

Started by Tazero, October 22, 2012, 03:15:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tazero

So my friend went to a JD center as some of you might know because I've mentioned it.
I've written around 6 letters without response, yet he can find the time in his day to write to some bitch who doesn't even like him over me.
(To put this into perspective)
He stole money from his mother and if she didn't get it back he would've been abused more so than he had already. (I ended up finding it and giving it to her) -Bullet Dodged-

I got jumped (with him) by 8 kids, he got punched once and then I step in between him and the rest to not let him and the other kids I was with get hurt. I had welts all over my back and face.

I offered him to live with us temporarily because his mom is an abusive alcoholic (I ended up giving my bed and some other stuff he was used to because I'm generally a nice person.)

And I've decided it goes deeper than the fact he ignored me, but the fact he can go and make ME feel insignificant, I mean the kid was basically my brother and yeah...

If you were a fish...

Blizzard

Don't put up with it. Stop just. If he doesn't know the value of your friendship, then he doesn't deserve it. Don't call him, don't write him, don't contact him at all. If you see him on the street, say hi (it's not like you had an argument or something), but that should be about it.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Calintz

October 22, 2012, 04:51:07 pm #2 Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 07:24:14 pm by Basch
yep, reduce yourself to nothing but a breeze in his life, and allow him to be only a breeze in yours. don't resent him for what's in the past, neither let it stop you from connecting with people in the future, simply allow it to be a reminder for your relations with him and only him in your future. a breeze, nothing more.

Blizzard

I've seen a text about this recently, but I can't find it anymore. It goes something like this.

QuoteI'm not angry. I'm just thinking, because I realized that I don't need certain people and their bullshit in my life.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Calintz

it's a well defined way of dealing with certain hardships, but it's a resolve that's gained more so through maturity than understanding.

Subsonic_Noise

I basically agree with what they said. If he doesn't value your friendship, don't put up with that. Besides, no bad past (or present, in his case) justifies being a dickhead, which is what he is right now. He might have reasons, but if anything, have him come back to you. Put no more effort into it.