[RMXP] Calintz's Workshop - CLOSED

Started by Calintz, January 09, 2008, 08:05:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Calintz

January 09, 2008, 08:05:13 pm Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 01:20:59 am by Calintz
i have decided to indefinitely close the workshop. i apologize for any inconvenience. from this moment forward, this topic will be locked.

Nortos

Calintz you need to fix your link on sig it goes to old forums workshop

Calintz

Caro Ru Lushe

D; Reposting what was in the Old Forum:

Quote from: Calintz16438,Jan 7 2008, 01:12 AMEverything they've suggested is true, except for me getting mad, I won't get mad.

:huh-wtf: So this would Count:

Quotewrite it but it won't be added and he can't promise anything yet but if you ask now you'll be more likely added before others

Even if not added, I'll wait, but would leave it here in case a slot is open in the far future =X If it's ok with you.

Want just a RTP character Sprite of her:

Yet, I was only Able to make a Base for her = ;__; *waits ti'll slot is open*

Lost_Hope

u already know what my request was...man...any idea when u think it will be done???

Calintz

You're waiting for the Black Robed v. of Ben, right?
- P.S. I don't really know when I'll get extra time right now, srry.

Nortos

did you still want to make my frontview animated guy, also take ur time I know you got yr12 project ect So I don't mind if u just say work 10mins a week but I won't to know if u r gonna have a crack or not

Sally

Calintz

Sally

np np!! :) u like the title i made for it? i thought it was cool too :)

Nortos

awesome! I can't wait :P gonna give u rep for it and I can send money on rm rev if wnt

Calintz

@Sally:
Yeah, it's good!

@Nortos:
No thnx, Lol...I really only come to CP, I don't use that site very often ne-more...But the +Energy is a go!! :)

Sally

Calintz

Lost_Hope

Quote from: Calintz16438 on January 11, 2008, 05:27:43 pm
You're waiting for the Black Robed v. of Ben, right?

ya in the other thread i said i wanted the robe to go all the way around his body.his legs looked kinda weird...

dark-archangel

someone told me you're a little busy right now,but when you're free can you PM becuz I need some graphics

~Thanks :)

Nortos

I think he may have exams or something he said I think was gonna go away a bit I can't remember btu he hasn;t been active for 3 days

dark-archangel

Calintz

What exactly do you need??

@Seaniorsr:
Is this more torwards what you wanted??
Spoiler: ShowHide

@Blizzard:
I have the basic layout, do you like it??
Spoiler: ShowHide