[RMXP] Calintz's Workshop - CLOSED

Started by Calintz, January 09, 2008, 08:05:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

Yeah, it's ok as basic. Make his face more visible and the armor and helmet not as heavy. And the head seems small. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Nortos

hey welcome back Calintz :) and it looks cool I'll steal it once it's out if Blizz let's me :P and credit of course ^^

Calintz

Lol, you go it Blizz... ;D

P.S.  didn't notice, but the head does look tiny!!

Lost_Hope

well...the robe needs to be a little braoder but ya that'll do! THx canlintz!

Calintz

This here is a request station Seaniorsr. I aim to please...If you want the robe broader, I can try to do that for you, but by how much I can't say...I think the sprite might get goofy looking if I broaden it too much further... :-\

Lost_Hope

well...it's ok, it's either the coat is too small or the head is too big IDC!
you did a good job! I thank you for it!

Sally

Calintz

@Sally:
I lost your reference sprite...The guy with the bandana, will you get him in a spoiler here??

@Blizzard:
What do you mean by the armor being heavy?? Everything else I understand and have fixed up.

Blizzard

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Calintz

Blizzard

Yeah, he looks like he can't move in it while on the pic, it is pretty solid, but he looks pretty much as if he could move pretty swiftly.

Calintz

All right Blizz...Whaddya think of the newer one?? Thought I'd actually pay attention to what the hell I was doing this time, Lol... ;D

>>

Lost_Hope

Nortos

I think the colours could do with a bit over they don't seem to contrast well together either the greenish yellow I can't tell what it's make it a bit more saturated or desature the green, I dnno that's just me though, oh and the bodys well done Calintz :)

Calintz

Sally

ill get it agean bu ti dont need it uptill other people get there requests done.

Nortos

oh no green? the armor looked like a tinge green to me I don't think it's a great colour

Calintz

I took the EXACT same color as in the reference pic that Blizz gave me, and used that... B [

Nortos

:P trying to help I changed colours a tiny bit you can use this one if you or Blizz likes it and I widened face a bit  when I make sprites sometimes colours from the battlers dnt look good anyway up to you and Blizz and I like the sprite the body's good :)

Blizzard

Yeah, it looks way better now. Now, here is what you can improve next IMO:

- add some saturation on the yellowish color.
- make his arms stand out more and his waist widther, he looks skinny and as if he has his hands in his pockets xD
- the helmet is a bit wrong, not that "main" part is so huge, but that thing on his forehead is
- be free to make the helmet a bit smaller on the vertical scale
- give him meaner glaze

So far, so good. :)