[RMXP] Calintz's Workshop - CLOSED

Started by Calintz, January 09, 2008, 08:05:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaze007

Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Calintz

KAZRCRW_ME

February 22, 2009, 12:37:50 pm #262 Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 12:48:11 pm by KAZRCRW_ME
Thanks..

Sorry... This has a little bit modification for title...

Clean Version

Simple Title

||||||||||||||||Simple title||||||||||||||||
Ok now I have simple title the title like the picture I give..............
Tree like the tree in the simple title but black color.. The Desert tree cancel.. The theme of this title is Night Theme........... Night Color mean Black and purple color, the cloud like the simple title only night cloud. The weather for this title is moonlight in this simple title don't have the weather  . I hope you do the weather. And ©Copyright 2009 you change into ©Copyright 2008~2009 . I hope you understand  what I spell ... because I so bad English and anything you no understand tell to me and I do the corrections . I wait to you.                                     

My translate

Black and Purple = might be Dark purple or some color are Black  and some color are Purple

This title has no moonlight weather so, please help me to change into (this title) to moonlight weather.[ Moonlight environment/ condition]  He/She said like Warcraft.... (moonlight weather).

- He/She want to change this day title to the night title.
He/She may it to be like the picture that I posted except night time & with all the added stuff

Added by me:
Maybe The first post it better.. or the second post is better.. which one that you accept the request? That you think more challenges and it is most beautiful and that you will do?

I am very sorry...
Because of this....  )=

ps: I also not understand with his saying..
Ps: what different with RTP Sprite and RTP Non-Sprite(A little bit confused).

Calintz

I am having a VERY hard time understanding this.. .. ..

winkio

dont worry i think Aqua is taking care of it in the request thread...

Calintz

KAZRCRW_ME

February 22, 2009, 07:04:53 pm #266 Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 07:06:38 pm by KAZRCRW_ME
Thanks~^^

never mind.. I see you are Very busy right now.

Anyways.. Thanks for you, friend..~^^

And sorry because it is hard to understand and take your time~^^

Calintz

Lost_Hope

Hey does he want something like this only with a moon and crap? :

KAZRCRW_ME

I am only request for some person.

Actually no.. he want the sky color with purple and black. And he said that the "moonlight weather"

I not know what it is? He said moonlight weather like Warcraft.

I am very apperciates with your art.~^^ your art is very great.~^^
So if there has any question dear?

Tazero

When is my request up? next right
About how long you estimate that'll take??? No rush  :^_^':

If you were a fish...

Landith

Well I think he might be close to finishing Caro's so yeah your next.
Zombie sprites shouldn't take him to long to make, just a little frankenspriting, recoloring and adding bit's to make it more zombieish like arms cut off, cuts places, etc... So I estimate probably 5-7 business days to recieve one or more sprites of zombies.
I could be completely wrong and he could take his time and it could last as long as it did for Caro.
Just an estimate :)

Jackolas

February 24, 2009, 07:23:49 pm #272 Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 07:25:16 pm by Jackolas
Spoiler: ShowHide

something like that?
probably could make it a little better with lights in the city below, making the city darker, the stars more visible, etc..
did not have that much time.

Calintz

No offense to anyone. I am thrilled to see that so many people are trying to help KAZRCRW_ME, but please...post your tips, references, and EVERYTHING related to that request in the proper location.

http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=2889.0

@Meta:
Yeah, very soon..
I have run into a serious roadblock on Caro's sprite, and I am having major difficulties pumping this out. Just so everyone knows.. .. ..it does not normally take me this long to finish requests.
**I will be able to have like 12-15zombies for you in 5-7business days.

Caro Ru Lushe

If it's that hard you can always drop the request Calintz,I wouldn't like you to be breaking your head if it's that troublesome.

Calintz

Haha, I won't lie to you Caro...

This is the hardest sprite I've ever had to do. Even harder than Blizzard's new lilith sprite. There are just things that are giving me hard times. However, I will NOT drop the request. I am going to continue to do my best and try to complete this. I will notify you upon the request's completion of course.. .. ..

Caro Ru Lushe

:x One does get experience from working hard ~

>__>;; Thou I never thought she would be that hard.

Calintz

Very true Rushe, very true...
Me neither, but I have a plan that might just work for finishing her, so let's hope for the best.. .. ..

KAZRCRW_ME

Thanks for your advice.~^^

Not need to angry with me.

I actually help request for poor people.
This is not for mine.

So, what that he should explain it?(Please give detail)
So, I can inform him.

So, what different between RTP Sprite and Non-RTp Sprite?

You creating VX sprite or XP Spirte?

Tazero

Rtp Run time package styled
Non rtp is something not off the template

I do believe he does Xp only if not ..... It should be in the first post

If you were a fish...