[RMXP] Calintz's Workshop - CLOSED

Started by Calintz, January 09, 2008, 08:05:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lost_Hope

its been a long time since i posted on this site...

theone15247

Request:

This guy with a basic helmet made out of Bronze.

Thanks

Subsonic_Noise

Tazero

Wubout my zombehs? Lol I thought we were working on a game together =P

If you were a fish...

wacKaylie

me wants to request something
I need a king character! something uniqe not just a king! X:
i mean, the story in my game is a world of magic.. so it has to be some kind of a magic king???? xD
but make it look completely different from what rmxp gives us X: (but i mean use the same base)
I hope i was clear xD because if it was me i wouldnt understand.

legacyblade

I don't think calintz is active anymore. All his graphics went poof. I suggest we lock the topic x.x

WhiteRose

Quote from: Darth Pretzlar on July 31, 2010, 05:10:39 pm
I don't think calintz is active anymore. All his graphics went poof. I suggest we lock the topic x.x

Well, he did last log on about two weeks ago. I'd hardly call that inactive. However, he does rarely post, and hasn't posted in here for more than six months. I'd say we should go ahead and lock it; we can always unlock it later if he wants it back open. In any case, we should at the very least remove the sticky.

G_G

Its funny because those 2 weeks ago he sent me a pm asking if I played battle field bad company 2 on the ps3 because he killed someone by the name of game_guy xD Other than that he hasnt been on for awhile.

Calintz

September 05, 2010, 12:25:39 pm #309 Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 11:50:14 pm by Calintz
Does anybody need anything?
I'll slam out a sprite or two.

Edit:
Sept. 12th, 2010.
I am accepting applications.

cyclope

hi, i need a remaster. Ill pm you the charaset and the details :P
Things I Hate

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

punk_Blood

could you try doing my request? i have the topic posted... actually, you replyed on it lol :D
just because im dead doesnt mean that i cant be alive

Calintz

Would you quote it in message for me, so that I know which one it is.

punk_Blood

just because im dead doesnt mean that i cant be alive

Calintz

Oh shit, Lol. That guy!?
Yea...I'll do him but it won't be for some time.

I need to finish the rest of the BABS Templates, and then I have a request that came before yours from cyclops.

donpitiku

hi,
i need a sprite based on this guy and also need a female who looks alike

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Twb6543

If you put a million monkeys at a million keyboards, one of them will eventually write a Java program.
The rest of them will write Perl programs.

darkelite

Blizzard

Calintz hasn't been active for a few months so I doubt it.
I should probably unsticky this topic along with a few others. :/
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.