[RMXP] Calintz's Workshop - CLOSED

Started by Calintz, January 09, 2008, 08:05:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Calintz

Calintz

All right Blizz...
I worked for like 5more minutes on it today and this is what I tried to enhance, based on what's ^^.
The most current v. will always be the furthest to the right, or the last pic in sequence. I tried to make the eyes look more dangerous, however I may have added one pixel too many >> can be easily fixed. I added sat. to the main color, and I made him wider...What now Blizz?? I still feel a little disappointed in my work on this one, but this is the most detailed sprite I've attempted thus far.

**I do feel however that the most recent modifications blend him more t the RTP style...

The Stages of Developement:
Spoiler: ShowHide
>> >>

Blizzard

I agree, he starts looking more and more like I want him to look like. :) Just add the rest of the stuff I already mentioned, then we'll see what needs to be done next.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Calintz

You got it Blizz...
>> That consists of more defined arms...Anything else??

Valcos

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Calintz

Valcos

Oh, alright :P. I would appriciate it if you would post when you have some free time to take another one. ;D
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Calintz

Caro Ru Lushe

:-\ I might have to change that request seen how I was able to make her >__>;;;

*Shrugs* I'd seek something to replace my holded request if it's ok with you Calintz =X

Calintz

Not required...
If you can make your own, thats awesome, I'm just here for those who can't...If you still want to however, that's also fine. :)

Blizzard:
What else needs to be done on your guy, I would really like to get this dude finished up...

Caro Ru Lushe

Quote from: Calintz16438 on February 21, 2008, 01:26:48 am
Not required...
If you can make your own, thats awesome, I'm just here for those who can't...If you still want to however, that's also fine. :)

ok,  Replacing the catgirl I requested to be change to this one:
Narukana: ShowHide

that would be all, thanks x3

~ Caro Ru Lushe

Calintz

Oh gosh!! That's a hard one, but I can see her camel toe...ROFL!!

Caro Ru Lushe

xD Rolf, As expected of such answer, thou I wouldn't though would be hard @__@

<shrugs>

Calintz

Oh no...I wasn't suggesting that I'd make that!! Haha, I only do cleavage on girls...that's as far as I go.

Chaze007

err here XD..I need the sprite to look more like the battler, also the battler resized down to battler size XD you can take the red tie off
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Calintz

You got it mate...Just so you know, I'm not even going to use that characterset, I just need the battler pic.

Caro Ru Lushe

Quote from: Calintz16438 on February 24, 2008, 09:23:53 pm
Oh no...I wasn't suggesting that I'd make that!! Haha, I only do cleavage on girls...that's as far as I go.
At least if you can make the head would be good enough for me =X

Calintz

I meant genitals and what not...I can do the whole request, tht's not a problem...

@Fallen Angel:
Is this more like it?? AHhh!! Lol I forgot to edit the red waist band...Lol do it now :)
**!! Or his arms!! Gosh, haha I hate missing those little things :)

Nortos

Calintz

Thnx Nortos!!
It was hard at first, because I wasn't sure how I should position the gold crap, Lol!! After I had gotten that down pact with the mental image, he was no problem.

BTW:
If Lost_Hope is really gone, than that means that I can use his sprites I created for his game!! Everyone is more than welcome to use them as well now...*Goes to drop them off in "Calintz's Random Resources"*

@Blizzard:
Construction for down movement is complete...This could've been bad on my part, but I made an assumption that this new version would be the one you'd like to use, so I completed his down movement graphics. If any edits at all, I think maybe I will just need to play with his color, I think I got his body down finally...

Here is th evolution of your sprite..."Blizzard's Request"
[spoiler] >> >> >>

His arms are now easily visible and his armor has been saturated. Any more changes needed, let me know, otherwise, please gimme the go ahead to finish him up...