[RMXP] Calintz's Workshop - CLOSED

Started by Calintz, January 09, 2008, 08:05:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tazero

Could you make me some resident evil Sprites like for BABS

If you were a fish...

Calintz

Valcos

So since i was first... mine should be done first? Or is it just you do those three in the time before you take any more?
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Calintz

Nope...
Yours is 1st my friend...

Rules state that my shop is 1st come 1st serve amigo =)

Valcos

Woo! SSSUUKKKAAS!!! :^_^':.

So hows it coming along then xD
-Oscar De La Hoya

Hellfire Dragon

January 15, 2009, 11:52:54 am #165 Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 04:44:04 pm by Hellfire Dragon
Well when a slot is open I'd like charsets for the 2 in the spoiler please :roll:

Spoiler: ShowHide

Could make a second one of this guy with a path over his right eye also? Not like an eye-patch more like a headband type thing.. :P

ty in advance :)

G_G

WHen a slot is open coucld you make a red light saber please. Thank you Calintz in advance.

Caro Ru Lushe

Quote from: Calintz16438 on January 14, 2009, 06:45:07 pm
I have updated the 1st page.
You can look to see if your request is there...

@Caro Ru Lushe:
That sprite looks kinds tricky...
It may take me some time to finish it...

I might not even be able to guarantee a good job on this one...
If need to, I can finish the sides base for it .__. I think that way it'll help you out, if I'm correct?

Calintz

January 15, 2009, 07:23:28 pm #168 Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 08:19:21 pm by Calintz16438
@Valcos:
Haven't started...
I am starting him now...
**What color do you want his hair??

@Hellfire Dragon:
You are on queue...

@Game_Guy:
You are also on queue...

@Caro Ru Lushe:
I will leave that up to you...
It will most likely help me yes.

Vell

Calintz

Perchance...
But I am starting fresh...

I apologize Ultaflame.

I can move you to the top of the queue if you want...

Vell

Fallen Angel X

Quote from: UltaFlame on February 29, 2008, 11:25:43 am
welll... for this one, I have no reference at all, only my description.

its not a character that will appear in Tenia Mala, but rather one that will appear ina  game, I might make, but for that I'll need A LOT more graphics than these... and A LOT more effects and stuff, seeing as if i make it, I'm gonna want to go commercial with it...

but anyway

here she is.

ok, pretty much everything is one color, but the color i have in mind is... difficult to describe...

the closest i can coime up with is like a pinkish-purple...

anyway

so her hair is shortish, goes too about her shoulders, all around, and the bangs are kept off to the sides, not in her face

she is about twelve years old

her eyes, are big, but like, empty, as if there is no emotion behind them, soulless, the anime way of having the entire eye be colored in(no highlights) is a way i've thought of having this.

she wears a robe that covers her arms, but has no sleeves, yet she can still take her arms out of it, does that make sense? it has no designs on it, and she is barefoot.

she uses many weapons, but primarily weilds two swords, of the same colro, except the hilt, where its a pure dark purple handle, with a black dragon twisting around it, the blade looks like it's coming out of the dragon's mouth, the dragons head has three curved away from the blade horn-like things, which are right behind the eyes, and the ones closest to the eyes are shorter than the rest, the middle ones are the longest, and the ones farthest from the eyes are about inbetween the size of the other two.

sorry if I ask for too much detail on the blades...

also, the blade glows the same pinkish purple that her hair, eyes, and robe are. except for the hilt, which is where msot of the detail is.

I need a Battler and a Character Sprite, please.

That might help if you go ahead with that :) Let me re-check if that was the request ._.

Calintz

January 15, 2009, 08:48:04 pm #173 Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 08:49:50 pm by Calintz16438
Quote from: Fallen Angel X on January 15, 2009, 08:24:43 pm
its not a character that will appear in Tenia Mala, but rather one that will appear ina  game, I might make, but for that I'll need A LOT more graphics than these... and A LOT more effects and stuff, seeing as if i make it, I'm gonna want to go commercial with it...

I only do requests that people KNOW they are going to use...
Are you going to use it FOR SURE??

Landith

Do you do Blizz-abs weapon sprites?
Like a bow?

Vell

most likely. eh, Tenia Mala died. I've got ideas for a poke fan game that this might come in use with. actually it will. I'm planning on doing this poke game. I just need all the sprites, and the scripts for it. its different than my original idea, which i still planin on, but same character.

so yeah, definitely. it'll be  a while befor eits official tho.

Valcos

Lol... I feel bad for Calz, look at all these requests xD! W/es... im first  8). Um, I prefer it the color it is now, but if you have a better idea for it, go right ahead and change it  :^_^':.

And dont be worried about finishing so quick, if you dont got time or busy or w.e dont worry, I dont mind waiting. :up:
-Oscar De La Hoya

Calintz

January 15, 2009, 09:10:36 pm #177 Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 09:12:00 pm by Calintz16438
Quote from: Landith on January 15, 2009, 08:51:12 pm
Do you do Blizz-abs weapon sprites?
Like a bow?

I haven't yet, but I do believe I have been getting a couple requests for them so I will probably add it to my accepted jobs...

I think I am doing a light saber for someone too, Lol.

I could give it a good try...

Quote from: UltaFlame on January 15, 2009, 09:02:16 pm
most likely. eh, Tenia Mala died. I've got ideas for a poke fan game that this might come in use with. actually it will. I'm planning on doing this poke game. I just need all the sprites, and the scripts for it. its different than my original idea, which i still planin on, but same character.

so yeah, definitely. it'll be  a while befor eits official tho.

But you WILL use it, Lol??

Quote from: Valcos on January 15, 2009, 09:09:49 pm
Lol... I feel bad for Calz, look at all these requests xD! W/es... im first  8). Um, I prefer it the color it is now, but if you have a better idea for it, go right ahead and change it  :^_^':.

And dont be worried about finishing so quick, if you dont got time or busy or w.e dont worry, I dont mind waiting. :up:

Oh...it was an odd color, so I didn't really know.
I will keep it the same for you...

And thank you so much for being patient...

Vell

and I can wait to be the end of the current line, Cally.

Fallen Angel X

Well, he did say he'd bring hell down when he came back. I guess this wasn't quite what he wasn't expecting. I might take up spriting :D