Can of Worms Chaos Project Style - Monday 5/11/2012

Started by Memor-X, November 06, 2012, 04:41:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Memor-X

Monday 5/11/2012 (had the day off yesterday but i was dragged into the doctors by my friend so i didn't have any time to jump onto the net)

Worm 1
Spoiler: ShowHide

Should women just expect to be perved at in pubs?

Worm 2

Is Mum and Dad better than having same sex parents?

------------------------------------------

My Answers

Worm 1

No, though i don't go to pubs myself so i don't know what you actually do there apart from destroying your body by getting pissed, i'm quite sure women don't get all dressed up and go to a pub wanting to be stared at by strangers, plus i also have to say no to this because if women are being perved at it's solely because of how they look and for me to say yes to that is to admit that the world really does only care about outside appearances

Worm 2

No, ofcause not at a same sex marriage point of view, i support it none the less, why i say no is because if your parents aren't same sex then there is a more likely chance their your biological parents while with same sex couples there is more of a chance that your adopted, adopted children are more loved than any other as they are wanted more and i say this out of experience as i'm adopted myself though i know who my birth mother is i have no interest in wanting to know her

one question that was asked on the show was that you have a little girl which you have been caring for but cant care for her full-time but you do get the final say in who will take her, your choice is a wealthy couple who both work all day but have a maid to look after her or a low income same sex couple where only one person works and the other stays home.

in my point of view, the only reason why the same sex couple is even mentioned is to get people who would be opposed to same sex couples to choose the first option as the second one is a lot better, a good education doesn't make up neglection (personally i would rather raise her myself)

Blizzard

November 06, 2012, 05:18:31 pm #1 Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 05:21:21 pm by Blizzard
Worm 1: ShowHide
I don't only believe that they should, they actually come there for exactly that reason. Women say they go out to have a serious talk with their friend. With loud music playing the whole time? Where everybody can listen in on the conversation? Bullshit. As if they couldn't get a few drinks for less money in a quieter and more private environment. Women go out for the same reason men do: To have some fun and, more importantly, to meet somebody. When somebody acts like a jackass toward a woman and make a sexual comment, the woman may react negatively, but inside her mind she's think something like "Yes, he thinks I'm hot! He'd totally have sex with me!" because attention is how women get their existential validation. When somebody keeps looking at a woman, even if it may creep her out, it will still validate her. She is sexy, she is desirable, that's what her genes want her to be and she will work towards that whether she is aware of it or not. Whether it is a pub, a night club, gym, doesn't matter.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging here anybody. If anything, I love them for that. They're always a riddle and it's never boring with them. Regardless if they are actually being two-faced and have double standards. I think it's silly and I still love them. <3

Worm 2: ShowHide
IMO yes. I have nothing against same-sex marriages, but everybody has a male and a female side to them. And if a child does not have both types of parents, it will hinder his development as a person and as an individual. From this point of view, you can compare it with a single parent. A single mother will teach her son to be a pussy, because she can't teach him how to be a man. He may be nice and polite, but he will never stand up for himself. Why? Because women don't stand up for themselves (in general, I'm not trying to stereotype here). That's the same why a single father will have troubles understand the emotional problems of his daughter. I'm not saying you have to be an expert at parenting to have kids, but our culture has evolved the view of the male as an incompetent and irresponsible person while the female is now the empowered and cold provider. Switched gender roles anyone? Women are emotional creatures and they should teach their kids what they know best. Same for men. They are more stable than women from an emotional point of view, but they also lack that kind of emotional intelligence. Two parents of the same type do not make a good pair. Two left shoes do not make a good pair. (Obviously this excludes cases where one partner would be extremely drawn to the other gender role, but I still believe that everyone should do what they are meant to do.)
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.