[XP] RMX-OS Online List

Started by Wizered67, December 20, 2010, 09:03:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

exile360

This thread is pretty old, but I hope it's still fine that I'm posting, as I have a problem. Namely, the exact same problem as everyone else in this thread. I've triple checked and everything is correct, extension is there, added in the config, it loads after user logger, names are correct and exactly the same everywhere (even the script in the project), but it keeps giving me this error. Not sure what's wrong. I saw this working fine in Pokemon Remexos. :< Any developments on this that haven't been posted?

Wizered67

I believe Blizzard made a script with this functionality that I would advise using, as he is the master  ;)
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,13074.0.html

However, should you still want to use this one for any reason, I think I have an updated version I haven't posted that should work.

exile360

Ah, I see. Silly me, I was actually going to use that script, but as it only works with RMXOS 1.3 and I've yet to update to that one (figured it's not worth the hassle as Blizz is working on 2.0 already) I forgot about it. I'll just keep waiting, thanks!  :P