Mary Keey - Oh My God, Remix Lab.

Started by Blizzard, December 06, 2012, 03:30:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

http://www.beatport.com/release/oh-my-god/948436

Yup, I did it again. I get 25% royalties if you buy the remix I made so don't hold back. :>
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

winkio

I laughed so hard when I saw the track listing:

Quote1. Oh My God
2. Oh My God
3. Oh My God
4. Oh My God
5. Oh My God
6. Oh My God
7. Oh My God
8. Oh My God

You actually did some really interesting things with this one, I like it!

Blizzard

December 06, 2012, 03:44:23 pm #2 Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 03:45:51 pm by Blizzard
Yeah, I played around a bit more with the voice: I rarely do that kind of stuff so I was into experimenting a bit since I didn't want it to be yet another remix.

D-D-D-D-Down!

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

winkio

Yeah, you have that talent, I wouldn't be afraid to experiment even more often, you never know what cool new things you will come up with!

Blizzard

Definitely. It's something I neglected a bit in the past years.

Spiralflux

I'll be honest, I never liked lyrics in my songs, especially ones that have had their pitch/tone changed. It's just a very personal preference, so for me, the voice kind of ruined the song for me.
Though, I do like the beat. But I like your older songs and mixes a lot more simply because of my personal choice of no lyrics and just a fast paced enjoyable beat.

But I agree with Winkio, you should definitely keep experimenting because you do have the talent to make some excellent tracks.
I kind of forgot where your albums were sold, but if you make a new one I will most definitely support you with a purchase. :P

Blizzard

Ryex

heh, I'm not fan of the base track but your remix was something :P.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />