King of Booze

Started by Blizzard, December 09, 2012, 08:20:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

Planets are optional. When you create a new game, there is a new option in Game Options called Board Layout where you can set it to Classic or Planets.

If Google would allow to receive money in Croatia, we'd make Planets an in-app purchase for Android (but we probably will on OUYA). But as things are now, they will be added later in the Android version. BTW, this is because the iOS version won't be free.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

PhoenixFire

Why not simply use PayPal as a payment processor? I'm sure they would allow payments in Croatia..
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Blizzard

https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/150324?hl=en&ref_topic=15867

I can't find the other link anymore, but you're not allowed to sell anything except through Google (either directly in the store or through in-app purchases). The only exception to that rule is if you actually sell physical goods or stuff like tickets for planes/movies/etc.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Blizzard

G_G

LOL! I can't wait to play this. with actual alcohol. When my girlfriend turns 21 (January 31st) we're getting a hotel room and she's gonna get some for us. Totally cracking out this game. I'll be sure to record it too. :3

Zexion

Oh gosh G_G...I don't think that is appropriate for this forum  :naughty:

Blizzard

We're also currently in the middle of our iOS beta testing. So far the only problem we had was that older devices (such as the iPhone 3GS) were low on RAM so the game crashed. We added LD (low definition) graphics for those devices and now everything runs smoothly. I can't say any release dates, but it will be soon. We still have to finish the new trailer and maybe we'll even find a publisher for the game instead of publishing it ourselves.

G_G

Sounds sweet. :) Looking forward to seeing this.

Blizzard

October 23, 2013, 07:48:10 am #28 Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 12:46:43 pm by Blizzard
Oh god, I forgot to post here.

King of Booze has been released on iOS!

iPhone version: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id715048833
iPad HD version: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id724241089

We also made a new trailer.

G_G

October 23, 2013, 09:23:12 am #29 Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 09:24:37 am by gameus
If I still had an iDevice, I'd buy it. :3 Awesome job Blizz. :)

EDIT: And you said you wouldn't add planets to the android version. Haha, awesome.

Blizzard

Yeah, we changed our minds. We wanted the planets to be something extra for the iOS version so that it's justified that they have to pay, but in the end we also earn money through the ads in the Android version so there's kinda no point to make it iOS exclusive.

Blizzard

Aegisrox and his sister translated the game to Portuguese (and fixed the Spanish translation) so we made them a character in v1.5.1!

Spoiler: ShowHide

Blizzard

November 05, 2013, 01:39:48 am #32 Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 01:50:13 am by Blizzard
Haha, insane! Over the course of this weekend (October 31st - November 3rd inclusive) we have sold 50 copies of KOB for iPhone and 6 for iPad! We're gonna be so stinkin' rich. xD

EDIT: We also already have over 70k downloads on all other platforms. <3

Blizzard

Did you know that it's King of Booze's birthday? It's been exactly 1 year since KOB saw the backlight of Android smartphones for the first time.

How hard are you willing to party? We are willing to party SO HARD that were giving away FREE COPIES of KING OF BOOZE for iPhone and iPad all week! Get them while they're HOT, HOT, HOT!

iPhone: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/king-of-booze-drinking-game/id715048833
iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/king-of-booze-hd-drinking-game/id724241089

Blizzard

December 10, 2013, 10:30:48 am #34 Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 10:32:18 am by Blizzard
OH GOD HOLY JESUS H. CHRIST IN A CHICKEN BASKET!!! We've had over 8300 downloads yesterday! O_O

G_G

Fuck yeah! Awesome fucking job Blizzard! <3

G_G

._.

You have t-shirts.

And you didn't tell me.

You twat.

Blizzard

I thought you knew. Especially since we display a message. Though, I thought that I did mention them.

G_G

Expect me to buy one soon. I'd love to wear the shit out of that shirt. Also, what would it take to get a special cameo without translating any languages?

Blizzard

January 09, 2014, 01:37:38 am #39 Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 04:15:22 am by Blizzard
Just ask, lol!
Seriously though, IDK how much time Teo has on his hands since he's currently busy with another game. I'll ask him.

EDIT: Kiki said:

bilo kakav contribution znacajni za nasu igru bi dobio likica
Znaci nek nam nabavi neku objavu na blogu, nek nam isprogramira nekaj, neka si tetovira KOB na guzicu. Nesto to show that he cares

Which roughly translates to:

He can get a character for any kind of contribution.
That means he can get us published on some blog, he can program something, he can tattoo KOB on his ass. Something to show that he cares.

So yeah. xD