Is this possible? [noob question]

Started by Spoolie, December 22, 2012, 09:08:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Spoolie

Is it possible for their to be guns? In a cut scene? Or can it be usable? Let me know.  Thank you

KK20

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

AliveDrive

THIS video demonstrates the use of projectile weapons using Blizz-ABS.

Blizz-ABS can be found on this very website!
Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

Heretic86

"their" is a possessive pronoun.  The car is "theirs".
"they're" is a contraction of the words "they" and "are".  "They're" going to the store.
"there" signifies position.  It is over "there".

I dont think there is anything that bugs me more about the web than excessive shitty grammar.  Yeah, I know english isnt everyones first language, but for those that it is, those people should at least know the proper usage of the words "there", "their", and "they're".

Now, which witch is which?

:roll:
Current Scripts:
Heretic's Moving Platforms

Current Demos:
Collection of Art and 100% Compatible Scripts

(Script Demos are all still available in the Collection link above.  I lost some individual demos due to a server crash.)

Spoolie

Quote from: Heretic86 on December 26, 2012, 03:53:33 am
"their" is a possessive pronoun.  The car is "theirs".
"they're" is a contraction of the words "they" and "are".  "They're" going to the store.
"there" signifies position.  It is over "there".

I dont think there is anything that bugs me more about the web than excessive shitty grammar.  Yeah, I know english isnt everyones first language, but for those that it is, those people should at least know the proper usage of the words "there", "their", and "they're".

Now, which witch is which?

:roll:

Are you kidding me. I wrote that post while I was on my phone. Shut up.

AliveDrive

Knock it off knuckleheads.

I don't get the sandwich OH THE HUMANITY!
Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

G_G

Heretic, please don't come into a request topic just to correct the OP's grammar especially if you don't have anything to contribute towards the thread. Now it's one thing to joke around with someone, like how we give Ryex so much crap for his spelling, but you have to understand. It's the Internet. Not everyone is going to want or know how to use proper English.

And Spoolie, please try to make your request topics a bit longer and more descriptive. If you're on a phone, then wait until you can access a computer to ask for help. A question like this is really generic and doesn't provide enough information for our members to help you out.