[RESOLVED]Blizz-ABS ~ Random Treasure Drops?

Started by Mixxth, January 03, 2013, 04:05:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mixxth

January 03, 2013, 04:05:42 pm Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 05:11:47 pm by Mixxth
This is a question about Blizz-ABS script:

Spoiler: ShowHide
Just wondering if there's something I'm missing... recently made health globes drop which require the mob to have a chance to drop them in the enemies tab of the database.

Thing is I would also like a chance to drop other treasure as well... I've thought of a few solutions like creating replica enemies and just changing the treasure modifications... or just mixing the treasure dropped around all enemies and only some drop globes...

Thing is I would rather have enemies always have the chance to drop a health globe and random loots as well, it would go a hell of alot more smooth and require alot less of my time, is this already implemented or is it going to be implemented?

if both are a no I'll mark as resolved and suck it up, but I would rather ask first..

Greatly appreciated, thanks guys
Donald Knuth: "I can't go to a restaurant and order food because I keep looking at the fonts on the menu. Five minutes later I realize that it's also talking about food."

KK20

Quote from: Blizz-ABS User Manual
1.2.3. Tons of Add-ons Compatibility List
Multi-Drop
Compatible: Yes.
Tested: Yes.
Notes: Blizz-ABS was made compatible with this add-on in an older version already.

:???:

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Mixxth

January 03, 2013, 04:56:17 pm #2 Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 05:11:33 pm by Mixxth
After googleing and searching forums why could I not find what you already knew >.<, this game is frying my brain if it isn't already fried... funny thing is I use that addon, as usual I'll try it and report back, I would leave this for anyone else wondering as I've seen it asked before on other forums, clear, cut, precise and right to the point, thanks KK20.

[Edit] wow.. and here I was thinking I was done with asking the retarded questions this is resolved..

Donald Knuth: "I can't go to a restaurant and order food because I keep looking at the fonts on the menu. Five minutes later I realize that it's also talking about food."