The ultimative face-package! (1009 files!)

Started by Red Jack, January 06, 2013, 07:15:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Jack

I proudly present
THE ULTIMATIVE FACE-PACKAGE!

This set contains 1009 unique face-graphics for your project, many of them with several facial expressions.
You'll never have to search for a face-image again, this pack contains everything you'll need until the end of your days.
(Faces for RTP characters are included, too.)

Examples:

Spoiler: ShowHide

License:
Free to use in commercial or non-commercial projects.

Credits:
  • Ruruga (optional)
  • Red Jack (optional)
  • Luna (must)
  • Jalen (must)

The images are 96x96 pixles with integrated Alpha-channel. The style is almost identical, so you can use all 1009 images mixed in one project.

Download
Faces.rar (21,90 MB) - uploaded.to

Feel free to share this Link in other boards/communities.

G_G

Very awesome job! Thanks so much for sharing with the community. I'm positive someone will find a use for these.

Holyrapid

You might want to fix the link... It's kinda broken... I mean i can get to the file trough google, but still

Lobstrosity

I can't seem to find the link on google. D: Link please, Holyrapid? Or re-upload?
Don't come any closer. I'm armed... with SCIENCE!

Rasra

ty very much,
but the download doesnt working

G_G

The URL is just misformatted. If you hovered over the link you'd see the actual URL.

http://uploaded.net/file/jza3y0ly

Seltzer Cole

This...is...amazing =D Thanks. Much appeciated
You know you play video games to much when you put sunglasses on and whisper "Plus 10 Appearance"

If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0

whitespirits

Jaiden

February 14, 2019, 04:56:19 pm #8 Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 08:54:39 pm by Jaiden
Here are the faces from Pandora's Box, should include at least some of the ones that were in this pack: [link deleted, I no longer have it so please don't ask]