If an admin would help with me a small favor...

Started by WhiteDemon15, January 13, 2013, 06:16:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteDemon15

January 13, 2013, 06:16:59 am Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 06:22:45 am by WhiteDemon15
... and delete this post, please?
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,2888.msg56998.html#msg56998

It'd be really helpful of you, and it'd mean a lot. :)

I'm deleting my account afterward, is all.

Blizzard

Are you really sure about this? If your account is deleted, there is no return anymore.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

WhiteDemon15

Yeah. I've been away from the RPG Maker community, and might not make a return, soon.
School, work, life. Just everything is in the way.

If I ever do come back to RPG Maker, I'd go under a different username, and there's no need for this one, anymore.
And if I do come back, I'll go to Chaos Project again. It's really nice to see this place is still alive. :)

Blizzard

Alright, I will respect your wish and delete your account now (along with the thread).
I'm sad to see a veteran member go even if you didn't post that much over the years. Have a good life!
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.