[solved] Mascarpone's + Zekallinos' Animations

Started by Terv, January 18, 2013, 06:38:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Terv

January 18, 2013, 06:38:04 pm Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 12:30:54 am by Terv
Hey there,

I have stumbled upon some of Mascarpone's gorgeous particle-based animations and wanted to check out the full package. However every link in the official threads (#1, #2 (final version)) is dead and so are the threads themselves (for over half a decade).
Now usually I spend about 10-30 minutes googlin' and then find at least one fricking mirror, be it some Korean long forgotten RM community, but this time my search wasn't crowned with success.

Later I also have come across some of Zekallinos' sweet animations which seem to be so rare that there's not even a thread where he released them. It's a file of 175MB.

So I'm wondering whether anyone in this forums still has one of these amazing packages saved somewhere and some spare bandwidth to share it with me (and all the Internet, in this specific case). Mascarpone himself has been allowing re-ups in his own thread so I do think it's ok if someone brings his package back to life here.

Now if you're like 'uh I don't know where to upload big files', I recommend this rarely used but great website: http://www.myupload.dk/

Thanks in advance.

Terv

I got Mascarpone's, here are some mirrors:

UbuntuOne (direct) - Myupload - Solidfiles - Mediafire

Terv

January 26, 2013, 12:29:52 am #2 Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 01:30:34 am by Terv
And here are Zekallinos':

UbuntuOne (direct) - Myupload - Solidfiles

So this topic is solved.