Hello to all and Very pleased to be here!

Started by swan101, January 27, 2013, 11:58:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

swan101

Hello

Well I guess there isn't really much for me to say.. I've been experimenting on and off with RMXP for about 2 years now. I have many ideas of the "perfect" rpg lol. Sorry to say I cannot offer any major help/skills to the community as I have 0 training I don't know any languages and I use 'paint' for my graphical design. However I'd do what I could, With that being said I'm a pretty fast learner for those who cant teach or offer any general advice/help. Basically I've been a guest user on the forum for a year now and I thought I should join up lol.

winkio

Dark_Kyu09

Hello there, welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Never give up your dreams, keep moving on until you make it happen.

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

KK20

Ideas for the perfect RPG, eh? Care to share them with us?

Also, welcome and thanks for the comment on my Advance Wars Engine~

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!