character sets with weapons

Started by ccouthen, February 02, 2013, 12:37:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ccouthen

i need character sets with weapons...specifically i need out of the original RTP fighter 1 with a sword and mages 4 and 9 with wands...harry potter-ish but not similar enough to the point to inflict copyright infringement.  Also, i want fighter 1 to have a dual-wielding capability and if he or any other hero changes weapons, for those weapons to show up.  If this can easily be fixed with an event system or script, please let me know.  Thank you

ccouthen

i find it tremendously disappointing that 15 people can view but no one can replay  :facepalm:

Blizzard

February 13, 2013, 11:49:33 am #2 Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 11:51:38 am by Blizzard
Maybe it was one person 15 times. :V:

The thing is that there are a few of the RTP graphics that have weapons, but that's it. And they are usually difficult to find.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

ccouthen

it's a possiblity you're right blizzard...lol.  I'll have to look and see if i could find them i just thought if i posted something on here someone would either say that they were already made, make them or something else.  Appreciated.

Blizzard

You should definitely check the Resources section and the Resource Database. You may not find what you are looking for, but I remember that I saw quite a few resources of weapon overlays for character, etc. It's always worth to spend half an hour going through that stuff, you never know what you may find.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.