10 years locked in a basement for $10 mil.

Started by Blizzard, February 06, 2013, 02:38:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

Spoiler: ShowHide

I have two combinations:

1. PC, games, kitchen, music, library and hygiene stuff. That' 24 so I'd spend the other 6 on some other stuff.
2. PC, games, the girl, fast food and radio. That's 34 so I'd throw in the pool table to fill up the 35. (I hope they change the girl every year so she's always 18.) Sadly this combination will get me only $5 mil so I'm technically paying $5 mil for sex and reduced entertainment over the course of 10 years.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

PC, Games, all TV and Movies, Kitchen, Hygiene and bathub, Barry Bonds (that guy is fucking funny and I'd need some company.)
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

winkio

February 06, 2013, 03:14:13 am #2 Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 03:27:07 am by winkio
Barry Bonds, Pool Table, and HD Camera.  What else would I ever need?  (11 points)

EDIT:
option #2: Kitten/Puppy, gun, and camera.  10 points

EDIT 2:
option #3: Workshop, Barry Bonds.  Using Barry Bonds as my assistant, build an Iron Man suit and bust my way out of the basement. (13 points)

EDIT 3:
option #4: Girl, Barry Bonds, Camera.  Have sex with Barry Bonds and have the girl film it.  (28 points)

EDIT 4:
Just realized this:
QuoteInternet: cannot download anything

Upload only internet seems pretty cool.

Blizzard

If you bust your way out, you lose the money, winkio.

Lol @ option #4.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

winkio

If I bust my way out in an iron man suit, I don't give a fuck about the money.  I can rob any bank I want.  I'll just go up to whoever gave me this deal in the first place and hold him over the edge of a skyscraper until he gives me the money.  Then I will throw him off anyways for being a complete failure at life.

Blizzard

February 06, 2013, 03:35:51 am #5 Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 03:37:11 am by Blizzard
Gawd, you're eval.

EDIT: Eval genius.

winkio

After realizing internet is upload only, and since there is no way to install new software (besides games if you choose that option), and since I don't want to be stuck with some random 18 year old girl of most likely average intellect, here is my serious list:

Full kitchen, Library, Workshop, Hygiene Products, Skylight, Mayo medical care, Kitten.  30 points

Blizzard

Yeah, the no-new-software thing was irking me, too, since I could have been making new music while in there.

SBR*

Trade in either 5 or 10 million. Yes, it's a lot of money, but 10 years is a long time. I'd rather be really happy those ten years and have an average amount of money for the rest of my life, then have a crappy ten years and have a bunch of money I don't know what to do with which I would probably partially donate to charity.

winkio

Are you really going to be happy for those 10 years living isolated from the rest of the world?  Personally, I approached the deal as a 10 year sacrifice.

Blizzard

I agree that I would look at it as a sacrifice as well. But I think I could stay entertained. I'm a very creative and self-sufficient person.

SBR*

Quote from: winkio on February 06, 2013, 05:54:50 pm
Are you really going to be happy for those 10 years living isolated from the rest of the world?  Personally, I approached the deal as a 10 year sacrifice.

10 years is, in my opinion, in no way worth 10 million bucks. I'd rather pay those 10 million to have a little bit more fun during those 10 years.

Blizzard

It all depends on how you see it. I could live 10 years with the things given.