Hapnin' folks

Started by Kordan, February 09, 2013, 07:06:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kordan

Hey, I'm Kordan! im a 22 year old scotsman who has been very interested in RPGmaker since i was a wee, spotty, spoiled, brat and i spent countless hours on rpgmaker 98+ creating real-time battle systems using events and crazy-ass variable mindf**ks (cause there was no scripting capabilities that i know of and as for XP, i couldn't write script anyway), until vx which i never acquired . this was because i took more interest in the 3D side of things and later went to university to study Computer Arts. however, i dropped out in my 2nd year as i was too good at hosting mental parties, and thus was always under the influence.

now, many years later, my little cousin (of whom adores me for some reason...) convinced me to acquire rpgmaker again. i did so, and found out about ARC in the process. i have so many questions and things to say that i dont know how to put it into an introduction post, also i will find out info as i read more and investigate. to be able to make a game (for a handheld device, too hopefully) in an RPG making software that i am familiar with that can be played with ease is just amazing. and to be able to stray from RPG's tickles me as well.

I will be frequenting this forum from now on as the possibilities are unlimited. i wish to get back into making little fun games that look good, and i cant wait! as i said before, i have studied computer arts and i am an "artist" that would love to help on projects, however, all my gear is at the other side of the world (my beastly rig and my cintiq). because of this, i am a little rusty and it has been years since i have considered drawing anime art. but on that note, if there is anything i can do to help outv with projects etc, i would love to hear from you guys!
EXLXAXL

ThallionDarkshine

Kordan

EXLXAXL

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

Welcome to my whore house.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Kordan

Quote from: Blizzard on February 10, 2013, 05:11:14 am
Welcome to my whore house.

"Hm? Sorry I was picturing Whore Island."

gotta love archer haha thanks man!
EXLXAXL

Kordan

EXLXAXL