[RMXP] Casual Help needed :D

Started by Kordan, February 16, 2013, 07:42:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kordan

awrite folks! just looking to see if there is anyone interested in helping me make a "castlevania" styled sidescroller with loads of fun stuff in it!

initially, i tried it pure events. was a wee bit too hard (almost impossible) so i decided to see if there is any other ways to do it via scripts etc. :)

well, i like BlizzABS (who doesnt) and i found a tidy little sideview script, but i have no idea how to merge the two or if i would even use Blizz ABS...  sooooooo just wondering if there is anyone out there that is up for a wee bit fun making a fun wee game!

to start off, im mainly interested in mechanics and discussing/implementing cool ass features. and then see where the project can go from there. i am an artist, so most visual nonsense will be covered by me and i want the visual style to veer away from traditional RMXP sprites and stuff.

so aye, hit me up if yer interested, and remember, its pure casual, so even a little input would be awesome. or even if you have some cool shit you want to test out, hit me up! :)

if you are interested in any way, and have quastions, just ask! lookin forward to hearing from you all!
EXLXAXL