sketchdump! go on, have a swatch!

Started by Kordan, February 21, 2013, 03:56:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kordan

got bored, found this part of the forum and its great to see how creative everyone is outside of coding and such!
so i thought i would share the contents of my cranium as you guys have :)

Spoiler: ShowHide

EXLXAXL

Blizzard

That's some pretty good stuff there. O_o
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Kordan

Quote from: Blizzard on February 21, 2013, 04:13:00 pm
That's some pretty good stuff there. O_o

cheers man! i had a listen to your fields of mirrors too! as an avid hard dance fan (hardtrance, hardstyle-the real deal, dutch/italian/french hardcore) i am quite impressed :) what do software you use to produce? i too like to make tunes too (i use reason, meh), but i havent been ballsy enough to jump into hard dance. all i got is some housey shit
EXLXAXL

Blizzard

February 21, 2013, 04:58:50 pm #3 Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 05:00:21 pm by Blizzard
I'm mainly using FL Studio for production. Sometimes I use some additional tools, but they are barely worth mentioning since I rarely need them. I've been making music for over 10 years now. xD You can always check my site or Soundcloud for more tracks. www.blizzard-borealis.com

I've listened to your track. It's not bad, but it sounds undecisive. As if you couldn't really decide which melody to take and put it into the foreground. So it sounds more like an ambient or electronic ambient track with drums than house.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Kordan

yeah man, i cant play an instrument and i have been trying to teach myself musical talent. hopeless is the word that springs into mind haha ill have a look-see man! i quite like yer style
EXLXAXL

Blizzard

Lol, I don't play any instrument either. xD I did know some musical theory beforehand, but I learned most stuff the hard way, through experience.