Bravest Wariors

Started by Ryex, February 23, 2013, 02:07:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

Hm... IDK, it just didn't resonate with me. :/
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

winkio

I'm in the same boat, the humor just seemed weak.

Ryex

well to each their own, personally I was laughing my ass off.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

moisesnake

great show I've been following it for quite a while now...I've seen every eps 5 times it's up into the second season now so if anyone wants to give it a look it's well worth your time and any of the other cartoon hangover projects...I like bee and puppy cat ...ಠ_ಠ don't judge me
Stiring the bowlಠ_ಠ

orochii

At first I thought it was some Adventure Time inspired web series, and yes, it is, sorta. It's from Pendelwhatever, the guy from Adventure Time.

But I don't know, I think Adventure Time is funnier. Sometimes. Or maybe it's because I've been exposed to this just by 5 minutes, instead of the half hour of a TV cartoon.

I gotta say, didn't liked the ending of the episode. It's like, meh, whatever. Not enough time.

moisesnake

I personally have absolutely nothing better to do with my time so I watch a lot of anime and random youtube junk ...if I had internet at home I would be playing mincraft LoL and anything else
Stiring the bowlಠ_ಠ