Ultimate here

Started by Ultimate, February 25, 2013, 02:46:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ultimate

February 25, 2013, 02:46:15 pm Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 03:36:11 pm by Ultimate
Hi people ! Let me say I am extremely impressed with the chaos project and the level of knowledge here. I dabbled with rpgmaker since inception and quit every few years when hard drives would crash and I'd lose my games. I started makin a game last summer and just resumed this January. Thank to Blizzard, ace and other community members I have made a ton of changes including getting rid of that nasty built in battle system in Favour of an incredible action system. I have so many credits that I haven't accounted for but for now this is just a hobby to survive my boring office job.

So, hello! I thought I'd make an account to tell you all how amazing your scripts are -- imagine us all back in the day, using only the original system.

I guess I'll start off with a script request for a chrono trigger menu system. I can't find the old ones online but ideally I will adapt it to blizzards ragnarok online job point system. I am vey good wih photoshop and graphics of all kinds. Tiles/chars etc . Any requests plz ask!

KK20

Welcome back to the RM community :D Looking forward to seeing some of your graphical skills.

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Blizzard

You're welcome. And welcome! :)
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />