Energy Hazard

Started by Blizzard, February 26, 2013, 02:52:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

February 26, 2013, 02:52:13 pm Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 02:16:00 pm by Blizzard
A BLIZZARD NEVER SLEEPS!

I've been experimenting with the project setup of the remix I made of Leah's song Mystified.

Blizzard Borealis - Energy Hazard (Experimental Concept)

It sounds... God, I can't describe it with words. And I have just started working on it. :>
Don't mind the overclunked-with-almost-everything sounds too much. This will obviously be cleaned up a lot.

EDIT: I've been playing around with this. :3

Blizzard Borealis - Energy Hazard (Concept Demo)

It still needs work in regard of mastering, transitions and structure.

EDIT: I actually worked some more on this today. I refined some things and improved them. I also slightly changed the style. The secondary melody is now different and isn't so "happy-sounding" anymore.

Blizzard Borealis - Energy Hazard (Concept Demo 2)

EDIT: Here is the pre-final version. If this is it, I'll make a master.

Blizzard Borealis - Energy Hazard (Pre-Final)

Sadly I have heard it way too many times to be excited about it anymore. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

the beginning starts off kinda clunky but I REALLY like what it transitions into
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

winkio

It's interesting, but it doesn't seem quite right.  In other words, good ideas, but I don't completely agree with the execution.  Although it will probably sound better once mastered/finished, so what can I say.

Blizzard

April 15, 2013, 12:08:40 pm #3 Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 05:00:28 pm by Blizzard
I've been playing around with this. :3

Blizzard Borealis - Energy Hazard (Concept Demo)

It still needs work in regard of mastering, transitions and structure.

EDIT: I actually worked some more on this today. I refined some things and improved them. I also slightly changed the style. The secondary melody is now different and isn't so "happy-sounding" anymore.

Blizzard Borealis - Energy Hazard (Concept Demo 2)

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

I like this. one thing though, and I'm usually not this specific but, this song feels like it needs a syncopated beat/rythem on the side
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

Here is the pre-final version. If this is it, I'll make a master.

Blizzard Borealis - Energy Hazard (Pre-Final)

Sadly I have heard it way too many times to be excited about it anymore. xD