Pokemon Neon Online

Started by Blizzard, February 28, 2013, 05:18:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

Does anybody still have a client lying around of this game? Doesn't matter if encrypted or not. I'm particularly looking for the version that already had Pokemon trading and PvP battles.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

February 28, 2013, 11:24:41 pm #1 Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 11:26:59 pm by Ryex
I'm not sure JC ever released that version of the game. because I kept all my files form it (I was responsible for creating the installer) and apparently they don't include it. I'll try to get a hold of JC and see if he still has the files.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

No, he doesn't. That's why I'm asking. I don't have them either.
I do remember playing against other players so I'm not sure whether it was released or not.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

March 01, 2013, 03:19:20 am #3 Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 06:28:44 pm by Ryex
well I guess it gone then... I'll check my various backups once more but I'm pretty sure I've checked everywhere
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

MOAL

March 01, 2013, 06:22:52 pm #4 Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 06:31:05 pm by MOAL
I found it over on 4shared, it appears to be it. Here's the link: http://www.4shared.com/get/5ms16YmR/Pokemon_Neon_Online.html Side note, not sure if it's the version with the trading and PvP... But, it's 47.9 MB.

Edit: The game version is 1.9, is that one it?

Ryex

I de encrypted this version. it actually seems to predate my files...
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/20709011/Random%20Stuff/Pokemon%20Neon%20Online.zip

Blizzard

I checked that one from 4 shared already. It's an old one without PvP and trading.
Any luck, Ryex?

Ryex

Well, I talked to JC (he doesn't have the file as you siad) but he also doesn't remember you making a PVP system for the RMX-OS version (like I thought) only one you made for the version that inspired you to make RMX-OS. he does remember a trading system though.

Blizzard

Aha, that must be it then. I clearly remember beating someone's ass with my top team back then.
If we could dig that one out, that would already be helpful.

Ryex

well he said he DID have the old files from before RMX-OS so he might have that. I'll check

Blizzard

Ryex

Blizzard

Could you poke him again? He probably forgot about. xD