Oldschool Runescape Pics

Started by Zexion, March 01, 2013, 03:55:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Zexion

Hey since I have become addicted I'd like to share some pics with you all lol, and hopefully get some pics from you.

First off...Nostalgia (full of players)
Spoiler: ShowHide

Second my nooby Bank.

Last my skills

Praelium

It's not really how I remember it, since you have like this black bucket shaped like a helmet and weird pointy boots in your bank, but other than that. THE FEELS

Zexion

Lol. The black bucket is a black full helm (H) and the shoes are stronghold of security shoes. I think both came out at around the same time like early-mid 2007 or late 2006, so it's totally possible that you never saw them.

Praelium

Quote from: Zexion on September 06, 2013, 09:31:46 am
Lol. The black bucket is a black full helm (H) and the shoes are stronghold of security shoes. I think both came out at around the same time like early-mid 2007 or late 2006, so it's totally possible that you never saw them.

That doesn't look like the full helm's I remember. Did they all change into these ugly buckets? I stopped playing in 2006 and logged in a couple of times in 2008.

Zexion

No it's a treasure trail item. The black full helm still looks the same, but (h) stands for heraldic which is the bucket form with a trim and a design lol. They are ugly i know but it got the job done :S

Praelium

Quote from: Zexion on September 06, 2013, 05:33:11 pm
No it's a treasure trail item. The black full helm still looks the same, but (h) stands for heraldic which is the bucket form with a trim and a design lol. They are ugly i know but it got the job done :S

Oh wait, I think I saw the release of it, it was not so long after I left.

Zexion

Yeah there were full armour sets of black/addy/rune (h1,h2,h3,h4,h5)
I kinda like wearing the legs in place of normal ones just so i don't feel nekid.

Praelium

Back in the day full sara and full zammy were the shit. Not guthix. No one loves guthix. Bot I guess thats not up-to-date anymore?

Zexion

Well it's 2007 scape, so those are still kinda popular as there is literally almost nothing better.

WhiteRose

Not meaning to meaninglessly bump an old thread, but I will share that this did bring me a good measure of nostalgia. I played Runescape way back in the day. I think I was in middle school then, so it must have been.... 2005 or so? Wow, that was a long time ago. Hahaha. I was a wizard, but runes were so expensive. Good times.

Zexion

Gahd, I love this game, but none of my old friends get on so it's just not the same :s Every time I make new friends they just quit... I got to level 73-77ish (I don't remember) and then I stopped haha. I want to start up again but school :(

P.S. Don't judge mah grammar y'all

WhiteRose

Quote from: Zexion on October 29, 2013, 10:00:25 pm
Gahd, I love this game, but none of my old friends get on so it's just not the same :s Every time I make new friends they just quit... I got to level 73-77ish (I don't remember) and then I stopped haha. I want to start up again but school :(

P.S. Don't judge mah grammar y'all

I know that feeling; without a friend, MMOs can seem really empty. I played WoW for a while, and actually thought it was really fun, but without anyone to play with it just turned into a chore rather than a game, so I don't really play any more. And as for school business, I can definitely understand that too - I think that applies to a lot of us around here. Hahaha.

Zexion

October 30, 2013, 09:11:46 am #12 Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 09:13:39 am by Zexion
School shall be the death of C-P...for now...
Also, Idk why, but I feel as if I knew you on runescape haha. I used to be quite popular with tha ladies  :naughty:
Jk, but I did know like 30% of the rs population in 06-08, so if you played anytime besides 2005, then there is a chance haha.

WhiteRose

Quote from: Zexion on October 30, 2013, 09:11:46 am
School shall be the death of C-P...for now...
Also, Idk why, but I feel as if I knew you on runescape haha. I used to be quite popular with tha ladies  :naughty:
Jk, but I did know like 30% of the rs population in 06-08, so if you played anytime besides 2005, then there is a chance haha.

Hahaha. Maybe so. I think my username was probably WhiteRose with some numbers after it; that's pretty much what I always use. So, could be. :P

Zexion

Did you know anyone named pokeeking, superkaseth, or searchman15? lol

WhiteRose

Quote from: Zexion on October 30, 2013, 09:47:14 am
Did you know anyone named pokeeking, superkaseth, or searchman15? lol

Hmm. It's been so long I really don't remember. Haha. Could be.

Vlash

Runescape was, like, my first MMO, and I loved that game. Forget fighting monsters, I spent so much time simply fishing for food and building up my cooking skill.

Now that was the life.

Zexion

Forgot to post these like 4-5 months ago when I took them haha.

I really want to play again, but I don't think I will until winter break haha. Just in time for christmas events :)