Some questions for my project related to the Blizz / XAS ABS.

Started by CTCCoco, March 05, 2013, 03:15:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CTCCoco

I'm starting to write a deep story and characters for an adventure / pseudo-horror game which will have some action in order to improve the gameplay.

Although I'm not sure yet, I'm pretty sure that I'll use the RPG Maker XP engine (after lots of research).

I'm a programmer, but I don't know the scripting possibilities (because I'm writting the story and designing the game at the moment)  on RPG Maker XP, some say it's a weak engine and some others says it's powerful enough for an indie game.

To have a good base for automatic weapons (like a UZI) and a decent ally party system, along with throwing weapons like bottles, etc, settled in modern times, which ABS do you think is better: Blizz or XAS?

Also I take this opportunity to say that if someone (preferably 2d artists / concept artist, composers) wanna join the team, please send me a PM. This is a serious project, not the usual RPG Maker game. But in 2 months or so, when the game will have the story written, designed and ready to start development, I'll do a proper post to request useful hands along with the website for the game.

Thanks for read this !

KK20

Well, you're basically asking on the website where Blizz-ABS originates. Of course the answer you will receive is to use Blizz-ABS. But even having used the two systems, Blizz-ABS is much more user friendly and advanced. Have you even tried playing with them anyways?

...adventure / pseudo-horror game...
...automatic weapons (like a UZI) and a decent ally party system, along with throwing weapons like bottles, etc, settled in modern times...

*looks at profile picture*

Sounds heavily influenced from some certain zombie series that exploded like wildfire. :P

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!