A sudden error

Started by Sin86, March 28, 2013, 12:35:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin86

"Script 'Game_Map' line 305: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method `>' for nil:NilClass"

Ok, so all I do is walk into a map. I have no terrain tags being used for this map. Sure, the tileset settings use terrain tags but in the map, none of the tiles with terrain tags are used and there are no parallel processes other than a sound fx at all. There are some blizz ABS enemies in that map(about 2) and when I get rid of them, the error is gone but if I add them back, the error returns too. The enemies are just basic. They have no custom set route and they do not have any event commands either.

I do not know what is causing this. I never even messed with Game_Map either.

Blizzard

Make sure you are not using old save games.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

KK20

Is this after you had put in the Custom Resolution script?

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Sin86

Nevermind, I found out what I did wrong. It was a map that used to have one tileset but then I changed it and I did not erase every tile used from the old tileset. The first tileset used in the map was more big and when I changed it, part of the map had some remains of the old tileset that were left off and I had to erase them and now they work again.