Recovered more stuff :P

Started by Zexion, April 03, 2013, 07:30:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Zexion

I recovered some junk including my HUGE graphics folder. Pic below shows an idea of how much stuff I had lost.
Spoiler: ShowHide

544MB are the game engines. Like the KH engine i was working on, the KH:GOG2 game I was working on, and Equinox (all graphics found, yay! :D).

Anywho, the reason the game is in this section is because I wanted to offer demo downloads of some stuff I found. It's not too much lol, and no battle systems, but it's nicely done (I'd say). All graphics are done by me, unless they are like overlays and game logos and what not.

KH:GOG2 Intro + Small character select sequence.
I suggest letting the intro complete once to see everything in it, and also try it again and hold [enter] to use the skip function :D
Everything in this demo is evented.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/59018752/KH%20GOG%20Volume%202.exe

Equinox: Random Huge map just to show graphics and player walking.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/59018752/Equinox.exe

I would include the kh engine, buuut before my laptop crashed I was still in the process of re-writing some scripts for the bigger screen size, and I still hadn't made all the changes and graphics for it.

KK20

Well that's some good news :) I'll probably take a look at these sometime.

As for me, even though I have all of my Advance Wars stuff recovered, I've been super lazy/busy to even look at it. Kinda makes me sad :\

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Zexion

April 03, 2013, 07:41:52 pm #2 Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 11:41:58 am by Zexion
Quote from: KK20 on April 03, 2013, 07:37:52 pm
I've been super lazy/busy to even look at it. Kinda makes me sad :\

Trust me, it's totally normal. Lol. At one point I even felt like I HATED kingdom hearts. Just give it a break and then play the game that made you love it.
[spoiler]Or in my case just continue watching episodes-cutscenes on youtube until you suddenly love it lol

Edit: Also don't expect a whole lot of content. Equinox was just starting up, and I had paused that KH demo for a while.

KH demo is about 2-4 mins tops, of stuff. Equinox is infinite because it's just a map with one event lol nothing else really to look at. [/spoiler]

Has anyone taken a look at any of it? If so, what were your thoughts? What did you like/dislike? I'm just wondering if anyone's actually checked up because I want to see how many people would actually download a demo/game if I actually released it. So far I'm kinda sad.. :( especially because I don't plan on releasing it on RMRK or any other site. I HATE rmrk. Worst community ever.