iron man suit

Started by ccouthen, April 24, 2013, 06:19:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ccouthen

I need a character made into a SIMILAR iron man-type suit.  My character in a game i'm making looks like Iron man, and his suit is similar, but is different. In the way he can enter a computer world, change types of suits on the fly depending on the type of element he is entering, and has an onboard computer, similar to Jarvis but doesn't have a name and it doesn't talk. So if someone could make this suit, not only make the suit but in different colors as well. His base suit is orange and dark red, but i need a Lava armor (Dark Reddish orange), fire armor(orange) and water armor(dark blue). If i knew how to make characters, i wouldn't be requesting this so please no smart remarks. Thank you

Seltzer Cole

I will be happy to make this for you. Sounds easy and straight forward, but I will need you to post your base character or whatever your main character looks like first so I can use it as a base for his armor/suits. When you say it looks like iron man, do you want it exact or just a rough version?
You know you play video games to much when you put sunglasses on and whisper "Plus 10 Appearance"

If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0

ccouthen

i don't know which base character i wanna use.  I was just going to use one of the basic characters or see if anyone has any modern human characters.  And i'm not sure, make it look like Iron Man, but enough to where i can't get in trouble for copyright infringement. Please remember to make the different colors as well. And thank you in advance.

Seltzer Cole

Quote from: ccouthen on May 08, 2013, 09:16:50 pm
i don't know which base character i wanna use.  I was just going to use one of the basic characters or see if anyone has any modern human characters.  And i'm not sure, make it look like Iron Man, but enough to where i can't get in trouble for copyright infringement. Please remember to make the different colors as well. And thank you in advance.

Are you meaning something like this? I know this is not exactly a copy of iron man since his mask is different but I am curious as to how much you want him altered? This is a nude version of the RMXP character males. I quickly made a rough version of iron man on the first guy to get an idea of what you want. If you like the direction I am taking I will complete the rest. If not then tell me now before I put time into an icon you don't even like lol. =P
You know you play video games to much when you put sunglasses on and whisper "Plus 10 Appearance"

ccouthen

o that is freaking sweet! Yes that'll work!  Now thee guy who's going to wear that suit is a high school senior, so if you know where i can get a character of someone that looks similar to what a typical teenager looks like please feel free to let me know, other wise i'll have to use someone in the RTP. Thanks so much!

Seltzer Cole

Quote from: ccouthen on May 13, 2013, 02:16:15 pm
o that is freaking sweet! Yes that'll work!  Now thee guy who's going to wear that suit is a high school senior, so if you know where i can get a character of someone that looks similar to what a typical teenager looks like please feel free to let me know, other wise i'll have to use someone in the RTP. Thanks so much!

Try this website http://untamed.wild-refuge.net/rmxpresources.php?characters. These were made by Sithjester whom is very good at creating characters. Just remember to credit Sithjester if you use one of her characters (I think Sithjester is a female if I remember correctly).

I will get back to you when I have your icons completed.

ccouthen

ok thank you. Also is there a place where i can learn to make my own character sets? I want to make villains.

ccouthen

when you're done either send them to me at ccouthen@gmail.com or post them up here.